54

Jucinara's POV

"Here you go Juice." My cousin says as she hands me and my wife tonight's line-up then Christen and I look at the line-up.

1-Emma Harris(C)
22-Sofia Huerta
4-Jucinara
12-Tierna Davidson
3-Emily Fox
21-Jaelin Howell
19-Crystal Dunn
10-Ashley Sanchez
23-Christen Press
13-Alex Morgan
14-Talia Martin

We're playing Ireland tonight.

Once at Solo Stadium, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

"Do you know where they are?" I ask as Christen and I look for our kids.

"Up there." Christen says then I look where she's pointing.

Eventually I find João and Zoi sitting with Christen and I's parents in a box then my wife and I wave at them and blow them kisses.

The twins giggle then they blow kisses back.

Christen and I catch the kisses and put them to our lips then we continue the pitch inspection.

After we've inspected the pitch, my teammates and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, I take out my nose ring, and I take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

After my boots are on I wait for Christen to do Talia's hair, then, once she's done with Talia's hair, I sit down on the floor in-between Christen's legs to let her do my hair.

"Hi Nara." My favorite Tattoo'd forward says.

"Hi Chrissy." I say then I relax, face forward, and let Christen do her thing.

Christen runs her fingers through my hair for a little bit then she puts my hair into a pony tail just like I like it.

"Thanks." I say then I hug one of Christen's legs.

"No problem." Christen says then she tilts my head back and pecks my lips.

After our kiss, I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white jersey while Cairo does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so Nalu and I do as told.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up right behind Emma then I wait for us to be called out.

Right before we head onto the pitch, I step out of line, walk to the front then I stand in front of the captain and face her.

"Hey Juice." Emma says with a smile.

"Hi." I say then I hug the keeper.

Emma and I hug for a few seconds then I get back in line behind her.