CH 4 - Move to Suwon

JIN GUI POV

I was going home right after i finish my meeting in Paju. I walk upstair to my room but she was not there. I saw her luggage still there but i didn't found her.

I look for her around the house. I start to told all my man to look for her around this country. I start to regret. My sons already know that their mom run away from the house. They was mad. Mad at me. They also join the force to look for my wife.

We try to find her but seems like she already left this country. I didn't gave up. I still try to find her although it take years.

Days become weeks. Weeks turn months. And month turn to years. One years, two years ......and more years coming. I miss her a lot.

It's already 15 years she left me. Every single days i was waiting for her to return to me. But she never come back. My sons also already growing up but they was changed.

They become cold and cruel. They didn't have any mercy toward their enemy. Seems like they vent their anger toward them. I know i made them like that but there is nothing i can't do anymore.

I already turn them into a monster. I start to regret my decision but i don't have anybody that i can depends. I see and i notice the light in their self already gone. The loving side and happy person already gone.

END OF JIN GUI

Yujin was raising her daughter by herself. Yes, finally they got a girl. She was really sad and happy at the same time. She miss her husband and son alot.

She give birth a beautiful baby girl but after she give birth, she got a bad news. She have been detect a heart cancer and it cannot be treated anymore.

She was sad. She doesn't know how much time she have for her daughter. So she used all her time to write letter as a birthday gift to her daughter. And she trusted Lin to do the honor for her.

Her condition become worse day by day. Her face turn pale. Her body become more thinner. She didn't able to do any work. Lin was feel pity with her.

When you was 6 years old, she passed away. Lin take you away immediately right after she manage the funeral. Lin takes you to your late mother's sister house in Suwon, Seoul.

Your aunt refused to take care of you at the first but when she saw Lin gave her a lot of money as payment, she agreed to it.

Lin : As long as you keep her alive, i will taking care of you guys life and give money to you every month.

?? : Of course, i will.

Lin : Make sure she eat well and put her in good school. You should treat her well since she will be the source of your life changing.

?? : Of course, i will cherished her like my own.

Lin : Don't do anything stupid or you will face a bad consequence.

She said coldly and walk to you that was standing behind her from the moment you guys enter the house.

Lin : Y/N-ah, you stay here for awhile, okay. I will come and take you soon.

You just nod like you understand what she said. She pat your head and left the house.

?? : Go inside now !

She shout and you walk inside. You don't have your own room. Every single day, that place was like a hell for you. Your aunt will abuse you every day, every time. Even it's not your fault, she will beat your ass out.

INTRODUCTION

* KANG YE NA* 31 YEARS OLD* MIN YU JIN OLDER SISTER* SHE WORK AS A WAITRESS AT ONE BAR* SHE A WIDOW AND HAVE ONE SON

* KANG YE NA
* 31 YEARS OLD
* MIN YU JIN OLDER SISTER
* SHE WORK AS A WAITRESS AT ONE BAR
* SHE A WIDOW AND HAVE ONE SON.
* SHE HAVE SAME FACE LIKE YOUR MOM.

* KANG WON HO* 6 YEARS OLD (SAME AGE WITH Y/N)* HE DIDN'T GOOD IN STUDY

* KANG WON HO
* 6 YEARS OLD (SAME AGE WITH Y/N)
* HE DIDN'T GOOD IN STUDY.
* HE ALWAYS BULLY YOU AT HOME.

* KWON Y/N * 6 YEARS OLD (SAME AGE WITH WONHO)* YOU WAS A EXCELLENT STUDENT* YOU ALWAYS GET ABUSE AT HOME AND SCHOOL

* KWON Y/N
* 6 YEARS OLD (SAME AGE WITH WONHO)
* YOU WAS A EXCELLENT STUDENT
* YOU ALWAYS GET ABUSE AT HOME AND SCHOOL.
* YOU WAS A MUTE GIRL.

You have born with a disadvantage. You were mute so you can't tell anybody about your condition. You don't have many friend at school because nobody want to be your friend.

But you have been adore by a lot of teacher since you always help them and you was one of the excellent student.

No one know about your condition. How you been treated by your aunt and your cousin. She will make you sleep at the balcony or in the cold bathroom. Your body full with bruise and scar.

Your late mom fakes your surname so nobody can find you in that way. Using a Min surname was a big risk especially when your family was a big mafia team. They can find out this very soon.