CH 27 - Together

You already coming back from school. You at the kitchen because you want to eat some ramen. You try to cook one.

?? : What are you doing?

You turn around and saw Suga lean at the door frame. You show him the ramen.

Suga : You want to cook ramen?

You nod and back to cook one. He walk closer and take the packet from you.

SUGA : Go and sit down. I will cook for you.

He said and start cooking. You sit on one chair at the kitchen counter. Your stomach was growling when the ramen smell spread. Not too long, Suga serve it infront of you with a glass of water.

Y/N : Thanks for the food.

You said in sign language. You start to eat it slowly while Suga didn't stop looking at you. You look at him with ' why did you look at me like that' face.

Suga : What you doing actually?

Y/N : Eating?

You mouth at him but it more to the question.

Suga : It was the maknae girlfriend, right?

You look at him with confused face.

Suga : The one that bullying you..
Am i right?

You eyes widen and you was feeling nervous.

Suga : Am i right, baby sister?

He said with a smirk. You gupled hard because he can know that. You shake your head confidently.

Suga : You didn't good in lie, baby. Is that why you didn't told us? Because you don't want to create any trouble between the maknae and their girlfriends?

He ask again and take a sit beside you. He tuck your hair behind your ear while you slurping your ramen.

Suga : Don't lie, Y/N cuz it will not end well if you keep protecting something that not worth it.

You sighed. You look for your notepad to wrote something. Suga pass his phone to you.

Suga : Wrote what you want.

You take it and wrote something.

Y/N : But i don't want you guys to harm others people. I don't like it. Because i used to be at their place once and i know how pain it is.

Suga : But you should also know that it also a pain for us to see your condition like this.

You sighed.

Y/N : I'm sorry if i made you guys worry.

You wrote and pass his phone back. You play with your ramen. Suga gently carress your hair.

Suga : We're not mad at you, sweetheart. Promise me that you will tell us if this thing happen again.

You look at him and shake your head. Suga giggled.

Suga : Eat your ramen.

You back to eat your ramen while Suga just stay there. Look at you sweetly. You was so fragile until you can make him want to always be at your side.

You was sitting at single couch while Suga was lying down at the others couch. You was drawing him. He was watch the television with half open eyes.

 He was watch the television with half open eyes