EP 54 - Pleading

You sitting next to your window while sketching something. You sketch the view infront of you. You look at the beautiful view and draw it immediately.

You was busy sketching when you hear soft knock but you ignore it since you know who is that. That must be your brothers.

?? : Good afternoon, sunshine.

As you expected, its was Hoseok.

Hobi : What are you doing?

He ask as he walk closer to you. He crouched down next to you and look at your sketching.

Hobi : It was a beautiful sketch. Why don't you sketch me once? I also want one from you. Before you sketch Jimin and Suga hyung.

He said sadly but you still ignore him.

Hobi : Y/N-ah ...

He call your name with crack voice and touch your hand. You stop sketching but didn't look at him.

Hobi : Please stop being mad at us. We know we make a lot of mistakes but please don't be mad. We love you a lot. Don't you love us?

You shake your head and it's make Hoseok burst into tears. He was crying beside you. You look at him and you feel pity.

Hobi : You're never love us? Why you never did? Y/N-ah, please punish us. Please tell me what we can do to make you forgive us.

You wrote something.

Y/N : Send me back to Suwon.

Hoseok once again burst into tears when he saw it. He keep crying.

Hobi : We can't send you. How can we continue our live without you? You have become our everything since you came.

?? : That's right, Y/N.

You look at the door and you saw the rest of BTS. They keep begging you to forgive them and not leaving them.

Jimin : Y/N-ah, please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you that way. I just stress lately. I was scared that you will leaving us. That's all.

Taehyung : Baby, can't you give us another one chance? We're promise that we will taking care of you well and treat you better. Can you?

Jungkook : I also wanna say sorry because i keep yelling and shouting at you. I don't want to make you hating us. I want you to love us as who we are.

Suga : Y/N-ah, you didn't love us? Not even a little bit in your heart? We never exist in your heart?

It's a lie if you say that you never love them. It just that love start to fade away a bit day by day.

Y/N : Please leave my room.

You wrote on your notepad and then continue to sketching.

Suga : We won't leave. We want to stay at your side.

You sighed and just let them there. After 45 minute, you're done sketching. You turn around and you saw them sleeping in sitting position. You stare at their face.

Deep inside your heart, you already love them. They are your brothers after all. How can you didn't love them. They are your mom's gem too.

You also know that this is not their fault. They didn't choose to be like this. Your father was the one that raise them that way. You can't blame them fully.

Your Aunt come to visit that evening. But she just want to talk with you only. Your father and your brothers look at you from the window glass only.

Y/N POV