Chapter 5

(No One's P.O.V.)

Gyoe is in his office at Sieks Enterprises going through some paperwork. The door opens and Lucy comes walking in holding a file full of papers. 

Lucy: I got you those documents you requested. 

Lucy comes over and places the file on his desk. 

Lucy: That contains every item that was inside of that warehouse. There are some things in there that might be better off being lost in that explosion. If you don't mind me saying that? 

Gyoe: Not at all. You're able to have your own opinion. 

Gyoe slides the file over to himself, opening it, and he begins to read through the documents. 

Gyoe: You were right. Some of these items I definitely wouldn't want to see being used by the wrong people. 

Gyoe continues reading it, finishing. 

Lucy: It would take a long time to account for all of those things after the fire is taken care of. Siphoning through that debris for what could be small fragments is going to be very time consuming. 

Gyoe: But it's something we have to do. At least to the best of our ability. Do you know the status of the fire? 

Lucy: The firefighters seem to have a pretty good handle on it. It should be put out relatively soon. 

Gyoe: Good. You should get a team ready for when the time comes. Make sure they're okay with staying for extra hours. Tell them they'll get paid extra. 

He then looks up at her. 

Gyoe: This is our responsibility. Sieks Enterprises created all of this tech and we need to contain it. Got it? 

Lucy: Got it. 

Lucy turns and exits the room. 

Gyoe then looks at the list again. 

The scene then cuts to Caleb. He's in the kitchen with his two boxes on the edge of the table. The one labeled "Fragile" is closed while the other one is open. The various tech components are scattered across the table, and Caleb is sitting at the table currently working on what appears to be a gauntlet with a hole just sticking out from the center of the back of the hand. There's another gauntlet with a slit in the same exact place and a few arrow tip-like gadgets with a thin blade protruding from the tip are sitting next to it on the table. 

Caleb stops, looking over the gauntlet for a few seconds before smiling and nodding. He puts the gauntlet with the hole on his left hand and the one with the slit on his right hand. 

He pushes his left fist out toward the wall, and a sharp blade comes shooting out attached to a thin rope, piercing straight through the wall. Caleb smiles before pulling his fist back, retracting the blade back, shooting back through the wall as it takes a small chunk of the wall with it, dropping to the floor as the blade retracts into the hole. 

Caleb: That's going to be hard to explain. 

Caleb then takes one of the arrow tip-like gadgets and loads it into the cartridge of his right gauntlet. He then punches toward the wall, firing off the projectile toward the wall, piercing into the wall. 

Caleb: Can't believe it works. 

Caleb takes off the gauntlets and puts them down on the table before walking over to the box labeled "Fragile". He opens it and looks down at the vials of various chemicals inside the box. 

Caleb: Now to work on what goes in it. 

The scene then cuts to Juno sitting on a crate in the abandoned factory. The guy with two daggers comes walking in followed by the others.