Chapter 6

(No One's P.O.V.)

The scene opens to Aaron, Ax, and Juno walking into the main lobby of Sieks Enterprises, immediately catching everybody's attention. Ax stands by the front door as Aaron and Juno come walking up to the reception desk. Aaron aims his pistol at the girl behind the desk. 

Aaron: Don't try anything stupid. Just call him down here. 

The girl quickly nods and picks up the phone on the desk. 

The scene then cuts up to Gyoe sitting at his desk in his office. He's reviewing the list of gadgets when he looks over at the picture of the Sieks family on his desk, focusing on Jay. 

Gyoe: I miss you. I just wish I knew something. What was the point of making all of these things? 

He the list of gadgets on his desk right before the phone on his desk starts ringing. He pushes the button to put it on speaker. 

Gyoe: Yeah, Amanda?

Amanda: You have a visitor. He's very eager to talk to you. 

Gyoe: Send him up. 

Amanda: That's the thing. He wants you to come down here. 

Gyoe sighs, looking off to the side. 

Gyoe: Tell him I'll be right down. 

The scene then switches back down to the main lobby. Aaron smiles at Amanda.

Aaron: Thank you. Now just sit tight and wait with us. 

Gyoe comes walking into the scene, immediately narrowing his eyes at Aaron for a quick second before staring at him. 

Aaron: There you are. I was half expecting you to throw a staff at us. 

Gyoe: I don't do that here. 

Aaron: Why is that? You don't want any of these people to know who you are? 

Amanda glances at Gyoe. 

Gyoe: That's not who I am anymore. 

Aaron: Could've fooled me. Doesn't seem like you missed a step. 

Gyoe looks away from Aaron as he lets out an exhale, looking back at Aaron. 

Gyoe: I never wanted to go back. I wanted to leave it in my past. 

Aaron: Didn't work out like that. Always gotta be ready to compromise. And now Caleb is interested in the life, isn't he? 

Gyoe doesn't respond, looking down at the floor. 

Aaron: That's what I thought. But you don't have to worry about it anymore. Caleb won't be interested in that life anymore because he'll be too dead to. 

Gyoe: What? 

Aaron: My two other guys were sent back to the penthouse. And since you're not there to protect him this time, Caleb stands no chance at making it out of there alive. 

Gyoe: You can't do that. He's the only family I have left. 

Aaron: Then you really should've done everything necessary to make sure he stayed alive. 

Gyoe looks visibly angry now, biting his lip before yelling out. 

Gyoe: So now what?! 

Aaron lets out a little scoff before smiling. 

Aaron: Now you give me what I've been hunting for. 

Gyoe: What? 

This time Aaron looks angry before yelling out.