Chapter 5

"Bowling?" I asked. "Why bowling?"

"This is what we did the first time we met," Harry replied. "When you were two?" I gave him another weird look. "You don't remember do you?"

"I'm sorry no," I replied. He just sighed, continuing to walk into the bowling alley. "Theres no one here."

"We rented it out," Niall replied. "For your birthday."

"What?" I asked confused. "Guys you didn't have to. It's just my 15th birthday."

"But it's the first we get to spend with you," Harry replied. I just rollwed my eyes, not happy that they spent so much money on me. But then again it was nice to do something fun for once. 

The bowling alley was literally a ghost town. Except the rowdy kids from the kid zone. Liam's wife, Danielle, was tending the children as she talked with Perrie, Zayn's fionce, Eleanor, Louis' wife, and my mom. Who I would assume is back together wit Harry but I don't know. They act really lovey dovey around each other. And I swear before I walked into the kitchen this morning, they were making out. 

"So it's just like old times," Louis said picking up a smiley face bowling bowl. "Bowling against a champ."

"Teams?" Liam asked. 

"Harry, Darcy, and Liam. And Zayn, Niall, and me," Louis replied. "Winner gives the other team 50$ to split."

"I hate bowling," I mummered, taking the bowling ball to the starting point. I rolled the ball down the alley way. It ended up knocking over four pins. "See! I suck!" 

"Watch your Uncle Zayn rock this!" Zayn said rolling the ball down the lane. It hit all the pins, knocking them to the ground. He just smirked, walking away. 

"Show off," I murmered to myself. I sat down inbetween Niall and Harry as Liam and Louis went up to go. Niall wrapped his arm around me, whispering something in my ear. 

"$50 you sure?" I asked. He just nodded. Laughing, I took off my socks going down to one of the empty lanes. As soon as a fast song came on I began to moon walk aroud, sliding against the slippery tile. 

"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" I said sliding down the lane. I ended up sliding all the way down, knocking over all the pins in one of the empty lanes. I could hear people roaring with laughter. Smiling, I crawled back to the group, laughing myself. 

"What were you thinking?" my mom asked helping me to my feet. "You could have gotten hurt!"

"I got $50 out of it!" I replied. "It was fun. And I'm fine!" 

"Harry. Keep a better eye on your daughter alright?" She said, glaring at Harry. He just shrugged taking a ball for himself. 

"Sorry mom," he laughed. She just huffed, walking back over to the other girls. 

"Here!" Niall said handing me the money. "That was great. And I got it all on tape!" 

"Maybe we can get on Ridiculousness if you posted that one YouTube," I suggested, totally joking.

"No that's a good idea. I know Rob Dyrdek. Let me just give him a-"

"Wait," I said stopping him. "You what? You- Wait- HOW!?" 

"He's a close friend," he replied. 

"A WHAT!?" 

"Rob Dyrdek?" Harry asked. He came over taking a seat next to us. "She has been obssesed with him since I could remember."

"He is my idol! I am going to grow up and become just like him! I'm gonna be the worlds best skater!" I said taking another ball in my hands. I slid it down the alley, making a strike. "Maybe better!"

~~~

-HARRY'S POV-

"Here," I said handing Darcy a box. "And you can have the $50 as well." 

"100 dollars in one day? This is awesome!" she smiled, shoving the money in her pocket. She took hold of the box and opened it up. Inside she found a golden necklace with her initials engraved into them. It was something I was going to give her when she was born but I didn't have time. Instead I gave her my airplane necklace. And I'm happy to see she wears that a lot. 

"Wow," she said taking hold of it. "It's beautiful. Just like yours mom!" Ana smiled, placing the necklace around our daughters neck. Can I say I love saying that? OUR daughters. I still love Ana. I'm in love with her. And I plan on asking her to be with me as soon as possible. 

"That's not it!" Louis said taking the big presesnt from behind the group. It was something we all put together for her. 

"No way," she said unwrapping the gift. "A Dyrdek board? NO WAY!" 

"WAY!" We all said at the same time. She dropped the board running into my arms. 

"Thank you so much," he cried into my shirt. "Thank you for coming back. Thank you for not leaving again. Thank you so much!" 

"You're welcome Darce," I replied hugging her back. 

"I love you dad," she mumbled. I could see all eyes on us. The way they stared with happy eyes. 

"I love you too," I replied, kissing her forehead. "Which brings me to my next gift. But I need to ask this in front of your mom." She looked oddly confused as I stood up. "I wanted to know. I have a place for her. And it wouldn't be much trouble. And I would love it if she could possibley..come back to London with me?"

"LONDON?!" 

~~~

"Is she asleep?" I asked as Ana came out of Darcy's room. 

"Fast asleep," she replied a little harsh. She bumped past me, walking into the kitchen. I saw that one coming. Once she was settled into the chair, I walked over. "What were you thinking? London?"

"Ana. I wasn't there for her for 14 years of her life," I started. "I want to be there for her now. I want to make it up for her. It's three more years till he is graduated and out of school. She will be going to college. Fall in love herself. She won't be that little girl anymore. And I want to be there for part of it."

"So you want to take away my only pride and joy from me?" she yelled. "I had nothing after you left besides her. I was alone and broke and having troubles with it. I was on the verge of adoption. But I didn't. I am not giving up the only thing I have ever worked for."

"It's not going to be forever Ana," I replied, trying to calm her down. "She would come back and visit you. I would let her. But right now I want my baby girl. And I want you Ana." 

"What?" She aske wiping the tears from my eyes. 

"I love you Ana. I always have. Ever since the band broke up, I wanted to find a way to come and find you. You and Darcy. And I did." I grabbed her hand, kissing it softly. 

"Harry you know I'm seeing someone," she replied. The way she said that made my heart hurt. 

"I don't care." I leaned in and kissed her. Our lips moved in sync as she deepened the kiss. God have I missed those lips. So long since. This spark I got through my body just like everytime we kissed. Sadly, she pulled away. 

"I'll have her packed by the time you leave. But right now, I think it's best if you just left," she said pushing me away. 

"Ana please-"

"Please Harry," she said, choking back the tears. "Just go." I just let her go. Dropping my head and pulling on my coat, I made my way for the door. I looked at her once more. 

"I love you Ana," I said before turning to door knob. "I'm sorry."