Epilogue

"My little Darcy!" I hear my mom say as I walk into the mansion of a house I had nearly forgoten. Seriously, how long has it been?

"Mom. I'm 19," I replied with a small laugh. "I'm not very little."

"Oh shut up," my mom said pulling me into a hug. I squeezed her back as if it had been ages since we've last seen each other. It's only been a year. World tour and all. 

"Where's dad?" I asked as I walked in, people following behind me. 

"He's in the back with Tyler. Got sleds last week and Tyler loves it." My three year old little brothers giggle echoed through the house as he heard my name. 

"Darcy! Darcy!" He called running for me. "Sissy!" 

"Hey kiddo!" I said picking him up. He wrapped his little arms around me as I spun around. 

"Daddy says you brought Ryan! Is he here?" He looked behin me seeing the floppy haired kid. "Ryan!" He squirmed out of my arms, running for the boy. 

"Bieber huh?" my mom asked. "Justin's kid?" My dad nodded, wrapping an arm around my mom. "What happened to Dylan?" 

"A little bit of a falling out last year in January," I replied. "Things with the Kardashian girl. I don't know." 

"I thought she was in jail?" Payton asked. 

"Oh she is," Harry replied. "She has been for a while. What happened?" 

"He bailed her out. She got him into drugs. And now they're both there! Serves him right for cheating on me." My dad just laughed, pulling me into the good old fashion hug that I had missed. 

"Everyone is in the living room. We were waiting for you to get here to start with dinner," my mom said, clicking her heels down the hall. 

"5$ she doesn't last the night in those shoes," I whispered to my dad. 

"Oh it's on. Your mom has been practicing," he laughed. Lux, Payton, and Ryan all followed into the living room coming to the family I had grown so close with. 

"Aunty Darcy!" Two little kids yelled running for me. I laughed, picking up Rosie and Vicky. Vicky was now five as Rosie is four. Time flys right? "Daddy said you had a present for us." 

"So help me Niall," I sighed settingt them down. They ran to their parents letting me take a seat on the couch. "Okay. I have presents. But you only get them at the end when I am finished with my story okay?" They all nodded, bobbing their heads excitidly. My story was short, meaningful, and taught the lesson of not staying up on Christmas Eve. "So this Christmas Eve, the best AUNT IN THE WORLD brought a friend." Everyones head turned towards the big red man walking through, red sack and all. The kids all started to cheer and crowd around him. 

"You really didn't have to do that," my mom said pulling me aside. 

"I know. But I wanted to. And Tony agreed." She just laughed, helping Tyler with Santa. 

The dinner went by fast, leaving tired kids to fall asleep on the floor with each other. Everyone spent the night at Uncle Harry's on Christmas. It kinds of became a tradition. 

"Darcy," my dad said holding up his drink. "Platnium album. Four albums. Worked with the best artist out there. World tour. A movie. And no speaking of what happened?"

"Well," I said telling my story. It has been a ride and it hasn't ended yet. It was just the begining. 

"Give it up for the biggest band in history. Bigger than The Beatles. Bigger the One Direction. The band that has made history for top charts, singles, sold out concerts, and the best fans in the world FOREVERX!" 

"Happy New Years everyone," I said as I pulled my guitar strap around my shoulder. 

This all wouldn't have happened if my dad hadn't come back. 

"This on is for my dad. I love you." 

It was just the beginning of the life of Darcy Styles.

THE END!! 

_______

Thank you all so much for reading! 

There will be NO second book! I'm SORRY! 

But please check out my other stories. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER 

The Anthem (One Direction) 

Stuck In The Rain (Harry Styles) 

Please check those stories out. 

Thank you for the journey! I love you guys all so much! 

~A