How you met❤️

.
Jin:
Enemies to lovers, class rivals

You were the top student in your class in high school, aiming to be valedictorian. The only hindrance in your aim was your nemesis, Kim SeokJin. He had it all, he was rich, good-looking, smart and funny. In a way, you were jealous. So this one fortune day you were assigned to a project and you had the same topic as him.
When you went to the library to get the book for references and research, he was already there, getting the same book, which had only one copy.

"Hey! I want this book, Give it to me!" You shouted
"Why should I? I got it first." He held it over your head so you couldn't reach it
"I want it too for research." You said through gritted teeth.
"But i want it too, I have the same topic!" Jin also said in his rapper like speed, the type of tune he talks in when he is angry.

The librarian got annoyed of your chaos and kicked you two out. And that's how your first encounter with each other went ;)

.

.
Suga
Brother's friend
You had an older brother by 2 years. One day your mom and dad were out for the day so your brother had invited 3 of his friends to hang out.
You were in your room studying when they arrived. They just played video games and ate pizza. You knew this because your brother came to your room to tell you to come eat pizza downstairs which was your lunch for today.
When you came to the kitchen to get yourself a plate, you saw another guy, average height and pale skin, he was looking for something.
"Excuse me." You said, making him turn around. He was gorgeous, he had cat like round eyes with sharp edges.
"Can I help you?" You asked.
"Oh! You must be (brother/name's) sister. Annyeong haseyo. I'm Min Yoongi. I was looking for a plate actually." He said politely and smiled his gummy smile.
"Annyeong haseyo. I'm y/n. I'll help you with a plate-"
"Oh so you've met already? Y/n this is my friend from high school. I was going to introduce you." Your brother said.
"So this is the Min Yoongi you keep talking about." You said flashing a smile at him.
"He's always saying what a great friend you are and how you're so amazing as a lyricist and producer. He always praises those tracks you make." You say to him, making YoonGi go bright red.
"My sister y/n actually also is talented in the music area and she can produce music too. She's learning though." Your brother said.
"Oh! You do? I would love to listen to your work." YoonGi said.
"Sure. Only if you let me listen to yours." You smiled back.
And that's how you first met each other!

.
J-Hope
Club member

It was the beginning of your college year, and all the clubs were recruiting members. You didn't have anything specific in mind except that you wanted to be a part of a club that involves physical excercise like sports or dance or swimming clubs because it helped you stay fit.
As you walked through the crowd of seniors shouting out their club's name, a guy jumped in front of you.
"Hey! You look pretty fit. Would you like to join our college's dance group?" He smiled, which made his mouth look like a heart shape. The guy looked inviting and he had a warm aura around him.
"Can you tell me more please?" You said.
"Sure! Let's go over to our table." He said leading you to the table that was alloted to the dance team. He explained to you all the competitions that they compete in, and also the social media pages which were pretty famous.
"Overall, it would be a good look on your resume." The guy smiled. Many people called him "leader" so you assumed he was the head of the club.
You agreed and filled the form.
"What's your name?" You asked making small talk as you filled the form.
"My name is Jung Hoseok. But my dance alias is J-Hope. I'm the leader of this team!" He beamed, his heart-shaped smile and dimples showing. He was warm and positive, a jolly type of person who smiled a lot.
You thanked him and took the schedule from him as you bid goodbye.
And that's how you met the leader of your dance group!

.

Namjoon
Roomates

You had known who Namjoon was, but never really spoke to him. He was a close friend's friend and you were both looking for an apartment near your university. Which you did but you couldn't find a roommate. The apartment was too big and the rent was too expensive for one person and you couldn't find any other apartment near your university.
You'd mentioned this in a conversation to your friend once and she suggested Namjoon as your roommate.
Initially you were hesitant but you knew he was a nice guy and it wouldn't cause any trouble.
So you met him first time when you went over to the apartment to look at the place.
He was awkward as he introduced himself. But he was a very good conversationalist. You two quickly got at ease and discussed about the rent and stuff. Talking to him was easy, it's like you clicked almost immediately.
The very next day you signed the lease with him, (but only after getting a background check on him, in which he passed with flying colours).
And that's how you met your roommate Namjoon!

.
.
Jimin:
Bartender

You and your best friend were at a night club, along with your college friends. They were drinking and dancing and it was fun over all. You quickly got tired of it, there were too many people and flashing lights, making you feel stuffy. So you decided to go at the bar, away from the crowd and get a drink.

"Excuse me, one (fav cocktail name) please!" You yelled. After 2 minutes a slender man who was one of the bartenders came up to you.
"Here you go." He smiled giving you your drink. But you couldn't look at the drink at all. This man was gorgeous, he had an androgenous look about him, the way he moved, his tricks with the bottle and the glasses, his moves, he had so much grace.
"Hello? Excuse me?" He said making you come out of your trance.
"You're so attractive" you blurted out, your hands immediately going to cover your mouth when you realized what you just said. He chuckled, (which was equally beautiful) saying, "oh am i?", Clearly flirting with you. You said sorry like a hundred times and took your drinks and went to your friends embarrassed.
When you were about to leave you saw him approaching you, now not in his uniform.
"Hey, so we're not supposed to ask our customers out, so I waited till my shift was over. But I've been seeing you since you came and you're absolutely gorgeous. If you're okay with it, would you like to exchange numbers?" He asked shyly. Ofcourse you smiled and obliged.
That's how you both started talking!

V:
First friend at school

You were new to your school and you didn't know a lot of people. The day of your orientation, the teacher asked this mysterious quiet boy to show you around. After the classes finished, you walked up to this boy who was sleeping and shook him a little. He glared at you through his tired eyes and you explained to him how he needed to show you around. So he quickly got up without a word and started showing you around. He told you weird things about each room and hallway. How the hallway on the second floor was haunted by a ghost and how the staff room used to be a gym room. He was funny and laughed with you.
In the end, he took you to the art and craft room, which had big canvases and painting supplied everywhere.
"This is my favourite place! I hope it's yours too" he smiled at you.
"Thank you Taehyung-ssi. It was really nice of you to show me around." You bowed. "Just call me V" he smiled. And that's how you met Taehyung.

.
.
Jungkook
Best friends/childhood friend

You and Jungkook didn't really have a time where you didn't know each other. You were best friends, you practically grew up together. Your moms were bestfriends and they had you both in the same year.
So you grew up playing with each other, staying and eating at each other's houses, going to the same kindergarten, elementary and middle school. And now you were both in the same high school.
You practically knew everything about each other.
You and jungkook always are there for each other when you need help and protect each other as well.
Although sometimes you can fight with each other. During middle school jungkook made new friends and you both had drifted away but soon you were back to being besties because you two just couldn't be seperated!
You're the classic childhood best friends duo!