They realise they like you❤️

This chapter is a continuation of the last chapter. This series will have another 1-2 chapters then I'll start with scenarios and reactions. Thank you!

Suga:
He realised how he loved doing what he did with you. He wanted to do it forever. His studio, which used to be a challenging and stressful place, was filled with you two's memories together and he knew he wanted to cherish you and keep making music with you for a long time.

Jimin:
You both drank soju late at night while eating some snacks. You got pretty drunk and clumsily slurred your words. Jimin was surprised that even this state of yours made his heart flutter. The way you spoke, your cute blush, giggles and you getting extra talkative: it all made Jimin's heart flutter. He blamed it on the alcohol and tried to get rid of those thoughts.
You were pretty drunk and passed out so he carried you to his house and made you sleep. In the morning when he saw your face squished up in a pillow, his heart did the thing again and he felt warm at your sight. That's when he realised he liked you.

Jin:
You and Jin were always together now. You always bickered and competed but in the end you always ended up together. You were the first person he called when he reached college and he always sat beside you in classes. Everything about you that used to annoy him, was somehow very endearing to him now.

A week before finals, you fell ill and Seokjin came all the way to your dorm with his homemade soup and medicine. He gave it to you along with a lot of scolding, asking you to take care of yourself better. When you got better and showed up for the exams, he got so happy that he jumped up and hugged you, feeling relieved that you weren't going to miss the exam and that you were okay. That's when it struck him that he liked you.

Jungkook:
The first time you got a boyfriend. He hated the guy for no reason. He always interrupted your dates, tried to take you away from him or ask you what you see in him. Your boyfriend's existence was enough to annoy him. At first he didn't understand what was wrong with him. Then when he spoke to his friend Taehyung, he said that Jungkook was doing all this because he was jealous. He denied it at first, but slowly he realised that he liked you.

Jhope:
This one couple's choreography that he was making involved physical closeness. Somehow you and him ended up as partners and while you were practicing, there's this one part when your faces come close together, J-Hope had this irresistible urge to kiss your lips at that time. He barely held back and stormed off to cool down. It happened every time you practiced that part so he changed partners. But this time, with his new partner he felt nothing. After thinking about this for a long time, he came to the conclusion that he fancied you.

Namjoon:
Your closeness as roommates made him fond of you and also used to you. So much so that when you visited your home for the holidays, he got very restless. He texted you all day and called you at least once a day. He even visited you and he felt so happy after meeting you. He got you a present as well. He wondered what made him act this way so he had a long introspection session with himself. That's how he accepted the fact that he had feelings for you.

V:
This one was a tough nut to crack. Skinship was common between you, so you'd thought he liked skinship. That's what he thought as well. But turns out, he only likes hugs, kisses, holding hands and everything else with you and only you. So one day he wanted to test his theory that he really liked you. You were asleep on the desk. That's when he kissed you. It wasn't anything new because you both kissed each other's cheeks sometimes as friends but this time he kissed you on the lips. But this time his heart fluttered, making it beat faster and he couldn't believe that he liked his desk mate. He wanted to shower you with kisses and call you his but he couldn't until you reciprocated his feelings. All this happened while you were asleep oblivious to his feelings towards you

BTS Preferences, Reactions And ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara