when you ignore his cuddles

So it basically goes like:
You purposely come in after he's settled in bed before bedtime, making sure he's already there waiting for you to come cuddle with him. You settle in your side of the bed and reach out to switch off the lamp which is on the table beside his side of the bed, hovering over him. But instead of going to his arms, you hug a pillow, facing the opposite direction of where he's sleeping. Their reactions:

J-Hope:
Since he went before you, he was yelling from inside.
"Y/n! Be quick, my arm is paining!" He says holding his arms open for you. You roll your eyes and smirk knowing what you'll do. You climb on the bed, act like you're switching the table lamp off, while Hobi patiently waits with his arms open. But then you plop down on your side, hugging a fluffy pillow and close your eyes.
"HEY! Did you not see I want to cuddle??" Hobi scolded you, but you acted like you couldn't hear.
"Y/n!" He threatened you, very non threateningly. You couldn't keep your poker face and laughed out loud at him pouting and yelling at you.
"Fine, fine, I was just playing with you." You giggled, putting the pillow away and scooting into his arms.
"You're so mean y/n-ah" he sighed hugging you tight

Jungkook:
He was playing on his phone, patiently waiting for you. When you came with your phone he smiled and raised his hands, signalling you to come to him. Then you did the same as you did with Hobi, and went to sleep hugging the pillow, your back towards Jungkook.
"Yah! You're gonna be like that huh?" He said, before plopping down beside you and hugging you from the back, forcing his hands between you and the pillow. When he successfully did that, he seperated you from the pillow and threw it down.
"Haha i win, now you don't have anywhere to go do you?" He said giggling, which made you giggle as well.
"Fine fine you win, you big baby." You said, you always had to let Jungkook win, he was very competitive. You didn't mind, 'afterall the reward to lose in this competition was getting cuddles from Jungkook' you thought as he tightened his hug.

Jin:
You did the same and hugged the pillow, facing the opposite side of where Jin was sleeping.
"Yah! How dare you?? You think the pillow is more good looking than me? Does the pillow hug you back? Does it have a handsome face and a banging body like mine?" He began rapping like he does when he's angry.
This made you chuckle even more.
"Disrespectful, utterly disrespectful! to think i was waiting for 8 minutes for you to come hug that ugly pillow?" He went on and on, ranting.
So you let go of the pillow and turned around to face him, kissing him suddenly to make him stop ranting. He quickly melted into the kiss, snaking his arms around your waist.
"Go to sleep now!" He scolded you, pulling you closer into his chest as you chuckled at your peculiar boyfriend.

Suga:
He always looked forward to your night cuddles, but being the tsundere he is, he would never initiate it, and it was always you who'd cling onto him and then he made the next move. You were tired of this and wished that he make the first move today, so you changed into your pyjamas, grabbed your phone, as you saw Yoongi waiting for you on the bed, trying to look like he's not anticipating it at all.
You did the same thing and went to sleep with the pillow. You heard a audible gasp and a groan. It took him a few moments to decide what to do. Then you heard him say
"What are you doing?" He asked
"Uhhh...Sleeping?" You feigned innocence.
"Sleeping with that? You'll freeze, it's so cold!" He said.
"Huh? What are you talking about? I have my blanket duh, i won't freeze." You said, giggling on the inside.
"Don't be stupid, come hug me, I can keep you warm. Don't want you catching a cold." He said sternly, looking at your back.
"Sure" you giggled as you let go of the pillow. He was quick to pull you into his arms, not letting you give a moment for second thoughts.
"See much better" he said, you could hear it vibrate in his chest, where your ear was.
"Thanks for looking out for me babe." You chuckled, sarcastically.
"Mmm hmm" he agreed quietly, smiling that his very obvious plan had worked out.
"Next time, don't wait for me to come hug you, just do it yourself first" you said as you earned a 'aaraseo' from him

Jimin:
When you hugged the pillow, he immediately started whining and pouting.
"Jagi? Do you not like me anymore?" He asked.
"What? Ofcourse I like you." You replied, not turning his way.
"Then why would you hug that lifeless pillow when your boyfriend is here beside you?" He whined.
"But, It's so fluffy Jiminie!" You replied, hugging it tighter.
"Fine! Be like that, don't come back to me then." He huffed, grabbing the blanket and sleeping, facing the opposite direction of you.
Then you gave up the prank/act and rolled over the hug a pouty Jimin from the back. You rubbed his belly as you said- "aww sorry baby. I was just kidding!" You said, placing kisses on the nape of his neck.
"You're so mean jagiya!" He said as he turned towards you, hugging you, tucking his face in the crook of your neck, being the small spoon.
"I'm sorry. I like cuddling with you the best babe. Nothing can replace you!" You said chuckling, caressing his arms and back.

Namjoon:
He had his arms open in the air to put around you but you had the prank in mind and just hugged the pillow and faced the other direction, away from him. This boy was truly offended. He lay there frozen like a statue, mouth agape at your audacity.
He got very close to your ear and whispered in his deep and raspy voice-
"That's it. I'm going to count till three, if you're not in my arms by then, then you just see..."
It sent shivers down your spine, butterflies in your stomach. You were scared for your life, but you lowkey wanted to see what he would do so you didn't budge.
'1... 2........ 3" he said moving his hand over your waist, moving closer and closer to your stomach as he counted.
"Time's over" he said as he grabbed the pillow and removed it from your grip in one swift motion. Then he managed to pick you up like a piece of cake and lay you on his body. You were astounded at his strength.
You looked around cluelessly as you were being moved from place to place.
"Ahhhh! Now it's to my liking!" He exclaimed, hugging you, one hand around your shoulders, the other on the small of your back, hugging you. You were puzzled but then you also hugged his torso, burying your face in his neck. Your prank had failed, but the results were in your favour afterall.
"You're so strong it's very sexy." You said kissing his cheek. "Oh I could be sexier baby" he smirked making you hide your flushed face back into his neck.

V:
He didn't even let you start the prank. As you settled on your side of the bed, you reached over to the bedside table where the lamp was, the table being beside Taehyung's side of the bed. You were hovering over him as you stretched to click the button.
As soon as you switched the light off, he caught your waist, mid air and pulled your body on top of him, hugging you tightly.
"Taehyung-ah!" You exclaimed.
"Yay cuddles!" He exclaimed, smiling his boxy smile. Your face softened at his cute face as you forgot about the prank and hugged him back, cuddling.