You become Friends (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

.
So this chapter is basically how you two became friends and what y'all do when you hang out. It's a continuation of the first chapter.

Jin

So in the end of the book fight, you both complained to your teacher about the book. It kinda backfired because the teacher ended up pairing you two and similarly everyone else who had same topics. So now you worked on the project together and what do you know? He's pretty interesting to hang out with. So your rivalry slowly developed into friendship. It was good for you both because for a whole month the class was annoyed and mad at you two, because the teacher turned an individual project to a pair project because of your fight.

.

Suga

After the first meet, you used to visit Suga's studio and you casually hung out with your brother, Suga and his friends. You two clicked very easily and your hang out sessions soon turned into production and recording sessions. You two made tunes together and you also helped him with lyrics. In return he helped you with your music related studies. He often said how he's an introvert and doesn't really like most people but he loved spending time with you.

.

Hobi

As you struggled in the dance team a little at the beginning, you used to work extra hard, waiting a few extra hours to get the choreography perfect. J-Hope noticed your efforts and he too used to stay late to teach you more. He was a very funny person, and his teaching method was easier to learn. You often got a snack and coffee together after practice with the other dance club members. Then after the classes it used to get pretty late so he dropped you to the bus station. That's how you became friends.

.

Namjoon

Living with Namjoon was not as awkward as you thought it would be. He was a big dork, he broke a lot of stuff which made you laugh. He was organised and punctual so he didn't really cause any trouble. Once you asked for some help related to studies and that was the day you discovered how much of a smarty pants he was. Since then you both started to hang out with each other more and helped each other with studies and other stuff. You also made sure that if one of you cooked (mostly you) you would ask the other if they wanted to eat and make some for them. In return, he used to get delivery food for you both whenever you didn't feel like cooking.

.

Jimin

The night that you exchanged numbers, you recieved a message from him. You two started chatting and became friends. Often you used to visit the bar he worked at with friends, where you introduced him to your friends and he introduced you to his bartender coworker. He sometimes visited your part-time work place and you used to eat snacks together.

.

V

Since you didn't know anyone, you always sat beside Taehyung in classes and became friends. He had a weird charm where he used to hang out alone but was friends with literally everyone in the class. He was a class favourite. When you two sat together, he always chatted with you when the teacher was teaching, earning you and himself a glare from the teacher. It was because of him that you got to know other kids from school. But he always remained your benchmate and first friend at this school.

.

Jungkook

He's your bestfriend, you were always friends! Do I need to elaborate anymore?? There was never a time you weren't friends. You do everything together. Inseperable duo.