133 | Red Kiss Mark

CJ WALKS INSIDE HIS brotherhood base with the rest of the members of Cigarettes. Everyone was in a terrible mood after finding out what happened with Krist. They wanted to go to the clinic to reassure the baron, but Cj instructed that they don't do anything. Any action they do might make the white uniforms suspicious, and then they might connect that rumor to Krist.

     "B-Boss!" The underling, who stayed at their base to guard it, shouts in a panic before standing in front of Cj.

     Cj looks at the lighter with his right eyebrow raised. "What? Did someone raid the place while we were gone?" He asks him.

     The lighter gulps and gestures at the smoking room which is Cj's office. "I tried to stop him but he insisted to wait inside." He explains, obviously scared of their unexpected guest.

     Cj doesn't ask anything else and just walks towards the smoking room. The rest of the counts were supposed to follow him, but Cj stops them and says, "You guys stay here. I know the only asshole in this school who has the guts to go in there without my permission."

     Cigarettes stopped like they were told as Cj entered the room by himself. When he got inside, he closed the door behind him and saw someone sitting in his chair, instantly making his expression turn bitter.

     "Siren..."

     Siren, whose legs were on top of Cj's desk, looks at Cj and smiles at him. "I never really liked your base. It feels like I'm in a cheap club. I could almost smell sweat, cigarette, and cocaine all mixed together," Siren says while watching Cj walk towards her.

     "What the hell are you doing here?" Cj asks, grabbing Siren's legs and pushing them off the table. Siren obviously didn't like being touched, but she just laughed it off and stood from the seat. She then walks closer to Cj and stops just inches away from his face. "You must know the reason why I'm here," she says.

     "I don't," Cj answers.

     Siren smirks and suddenly reaches out and grabs Cj's necktie, pulling him closer so their lips could only be inches away from each other. "You know, I never really liked you, but your dominance and your honesty are very tempting. It almost makes me want to take a bite."

     Siren was literally about to bite Cj's lips, but Cj quickly pushes Siren away. The action only made Siren laugh even more.

     "Oh lighten up my count, I'm just here to thank you, that's all," Siren says as she starts walking around the room, inspecting every corner of it like she was checking if it was bugged.

     "Why the fuck would you be thanking me?" Cj confusingly asks.

     Siren stops in front of Cj's punching bag that was no longer covered in blood. She touches it with her slender finger, gently pushing it before telling him, "The secret you exchanged with me so I wouldn't spread your own secret became useful after all. I guess you don't remember that anymore because it happened last year, but I never forget a secret once it's spoken out loud. That's just my human nature."

     Cj didn't know what she was talking about, but the moment he remembered what it was, Cj almost stumbled back in complete shock. His reaction gave Siren so much satisfaction that she ended up laughing like a madman.

     "Why so surprised count?"

     "What the fuck did you do?" Cj asks, trying not to throw a punch at her because of complete anger.

     "Oh you know, just something to trigger a ripple. But it seems like someone has been handling it way to fast. It's not fun when there's not much of an effect. It doesn't quite satisfy my boredom after all," Siren playfully says, making Cj clench his fist, burying his nails on his palm so much that he thought it would start bleeding.