T. I. P~ What's going on here?

Malia wasn't hurt for to long she was sad for a split second but soon enough she moved on. She was searching for a new job but that was not stopping her from he pursuit to happiness.

Even though she wasn't talking to Laurent doesn't mean she couldn't talk to Larry. He was coming over her house to chill tonight and she was so excited to see her best friend!

Larry
It was kinda sad not have Malia's presence at the house anymore but as soon as she called to chill I was totally down for it.

I walked up the steps to get buzzed into Malia's apartment. I was pretty nice for a 2 bedroom apartment, I'm just used to more space I guess. " LARRY!! I've missed you soooo much." " I know I missed you to but at the moment I miss my movies more soooo what are we watching? "

Malia and Larry sat down and started to watch Carrie. Malia was super scared but Larry was just as scared as her. When he said he can only watch scary movies with his Mom he wasn't lying. They cut the movie off before the ending and just decided to eat some food. Malia was so scared the only way she thought she could get over it was by being drunk. She took 5 shots in a row and almost passed out by the 2nd one.

" You know what I just noticed about you Larry. You look just like your brother but a lot better. " " You know what I think it's time for me to go before I do something I regret. " " Noooo Larry I need you. "

All Larry ever wanted in life for someone to love and need them. Now he finally has someone he know wants and needs him so he wouldn't miss out on the chance.

3 weeks later
I ever since that night Larry and Malia have been infatuated with each other. Larry hasn't been home in weeks and Lau is staring to become suspicious.

Laurent
Is been along week of working and I soooo tired. but it's the only way I can get my mind off Malia. I know it's been a long time with us not being together or even seeing each other but I still feel like she loves me. So I did some investigating and I got a few of my home boys to look up where she's staying and I'm going to go over her house today.

Laurent goes around to the back of the apartment building by the parking lot and goes into the back door. he walks up the room 194 and knocks on the door. His heart started racing as he heard the foot steps coming towards the door. He hears the door knob turn to the right and his face turns hot red to the surprise of Larry and Malia hugging each other. He could feels his fist tighten and a natural reflex when he sees Larry with no shirt and some sweat pants and Malia in one of Larry shirts. Next thing you know Larrys laying out on the floor from being hit in the face.

• Hey guys I know it's been a while from my last update and I'm sincerely sorry. PLZZZZ give me some feed back on this chapter. Do you want longer chapters? Shorter chapters? More POV's from other characters? Please tell me. Like,Read and Comment.