Chapter 3

After the bottle stopped Bokuto asked Kageyama "Truth or dare"
Kageyama had chosen dare and now had to let Hinata sit in his lap. Kageyama didn't mind at first, but now that Hinata was sitting in his lap, repositioning himself from time to time, he understood why this was a hard dare. He could feel Hinata's ass touching his dick from time to time. It felt like he'd massage it or something. Point was it felt good, but he was sitting with so many people, he felt more uncomfortable than good. He was sure he couldn't take this much longer.
It was already on him asking Akaashi a question, because of him choosing truth.
His question being "What you like most about Bokuto-san?" He answered with "I like his talent, and his eyes, they seem golden and" akaashi wanted to say he liked how he blushed when akaashi kissed his nose, but he didn't, so he said "and I like that he's very reliable"
Bokuto-san smiled like crazy. Akaashi spun the bottle and while everyone was fixated on it, whispered this one thing he wanted to say in the first place in Bokuto's ears. Bokuto blushed, turning around to face Akaashi and mouthing a simple 'I love you'
The bottle came to an halt. Directed at Yamaguchi.
"Truth or Dare?" Akaashi asked, a little distracted by Bokuto-san who looked at him from the side lovingly.
"Dare" Yamaguchi tried to sound confident.
Akaashi wasn't stupid, he knew that there was something going on between Yamaguchi and Tsukki and it was his goal for the night to make the others realise too.
"Grind Tsukki, till he makes a sound" his look was evil. He was sure he'd drink on this one, much to his dismay, but he figured that it's not important, because it's about asking much Tsukiyama related questions and raising the other players interest for them both.
Little did he know, Yamaguchi didn't have a high alcohol tolerance and he did drink some today.
That's why he stood up, sitting in Tsukki's lap, like he had so many times.
And started to move his hips, making his and Tsukki's dicks touch once and once again. Tsukki was shocked beyong everything, it wasn't like he'd complain, but he hadn't thought Yamaguchi would actually do it in front of everyone.
Yamaguchi still grinding lowered his head to whisper in Tsukki's ear
"I guess I had too much today"
Tsukki chuckled, whispering back that "Not that I have something against this"
Yamaguchi kissed his ear. Grinding quicker, with much more pressure, resulting in Tsukki blushing, trying to hold back his moan.
He failed
"Yamaguchi~" he moaned, which made Yamaguchi smirk and stand up, but not before he whispered one more sentence.
"You have an errection, but I can't help you this time"
As he sat down beside Tsukki once again. He could first see Akaashi being confused beyond existence and then all the others who were as well
"Yamaguchi, I-" Suga started
"You're supposed to be pure. I-"
Noya cut him of by asking "The hell you can do this good?"
Yamaguchi blushed.
Akaashi smirked, they were all noticing something. Good
"You guys do that often?" He asked innocently.
Yamaguchi had finished his cup now.
As mentioned he was not very good with alcohol and he did have something before.
Tsukki knew he'd say something. That's why he he tried to change the topic by telling Yamguchi to spin the bottle again.

***
Dam dam dam!!