Chapter 5

Everyone forgot about the game they were supposed to be playing. They really didn't care anymore. Much more they were eager to find out how Akaashi Keiji and Bokuto Kotaro got together.
"Will you start then, or what?" Nishinoya asked, obviously impatient.
Bokuto and Akaashi looked at each other for just a split second to agree on who'd start telling the story. They agreed on Akaashi.
"Well-" Akaashi stopped, uncertain how to start. Unsurprisingly Bokuto noticed this little thinking he were doing, took his hand into his, raising it to his lips and gave it a reassuring kiss.
Akaashi sighed continuing "I decided I wanted to join Fukurodani when I saw Bokuto playing. It was breathtaking" Akaashi smiled lightly remembering the moment that was meant to change his life.
"I was a setter. And when I wanted to join the club, I had to set for him. It felt so familiar, just like we had done this for forever"
Bokuto nodded his head, adding "I really loved his sets! I could do all my spikes LIKE BOOM"
Akaashi chuckled "They are really boom, love"
Everyone else grew more interested in how it would go on, they could feel the love between them too laying in the air.
"Please continue Akaashi" Kenma said, surprising everyone but Kuroo.
They were all not used to Kenma speaking when not addressed or whatsoever. Kuroo on the other hand, he knew Kenma loved love-stories. He knew that once it was about a romantic story, he wasn't all cold anymore. He realised when Kenma made him watch all those lovey-dovey Romances.
But in all honesty Kuroo didn't mind, he always thought that Kenma was the most interesting person he's ever met. Because one Kenma wasn't predictable and two he loved how Kenma treated him: lovingly and caring
"Sure Kenma" Akaashi answered
"So we had this first training and I was pretty shy. I didn't talk at all. To not one that is, but Bokuto's not shy. Not at all."
He grinned at Bokuto, who then kissed this oh so annoying grin of him.
"It's not easy to be as out-going as Bokuto was."
"It really isn't. I had to be double annoying for so long for him to talk to me voluntarily."
Bokuto made a comment
"He was slightly annoying, but also so sweet. I remember being flustered all the time." A chuckle left Akaashi' mouth.
"Anyways. As I then experienced his first so-called emo-mode, I didn't understand."
Bokuto lowered his head, keeping quiet.
"But I realised that Bokuto just need people to talk to him. It's easy. He's the ace. The one and only ace I want to ever play with"
Akaashi were now praising him, because he noticed Bokuto being close to falling into emo-mode again.
"I know that he's great. Sometimes you just have to remind him"
Bokuto kissed his cheek.
"I didn't think he'd ask me out eventually."
"BUT I DID" Bokuto yelled, still proud of himself for doing so
"And that's how we started dating"
"And you guys have said the 3 words already" Kuroo stated (although knowing it already, given the fact that he heard a little before), it was just a conclusion. Be still he didn't realised  that it wasn't a thing you say just like that.
But Bokuto being just as impulsive and upfront as Kuroo, answered
"Yes"

***
That was the Bokuto Chapter
I'm honestly like this one, it makes me happy:)