Chapter 4

Yamaguchi reached for the bottle and Tsukki was happy his plan did work. It spun till it stopped directing to Daichi. Daichi being a little nervous what'd come up, downed his whole cup. Just for the confidence.
"Truth or dare?" Yamaguchi said, trying to sound sober.
"Dare" Daichi answered, knowing it could be a mistake, but also being confident that Yamaguchi wouldn't make him do something embarrassing.
Wrong
"I dare you to- dare" Yamaguchi cut off, forgetting what he wanted to say for just a second
"I dare you to tell everyone what your preferences are."
Smart move, Daichi thought.
He could lie, but the alcohol spreading in his system made him loose his ability to lie.
"I like greyish hair. An angelic appearance"
Everyone just knew who he was talking about
"I like them to have something about them what makes you feel safe"
It's about Sugawara, everyone thought
"Except in bed. They should go rough there."
All mouths hang open. Confused as to where this lead.
"I- He" Sugawara tries to explain, knowing they all knew he was talking about him.
"YOU'RE NOT AS PURE AS YOU SEEM" Kuroo yelled, holding his stomach hysterically.
"Wait now, are you guys dating?" Asahi asked, shocked but also very curious.
"We are" Suga said defeated.
"And you guys had sex?" Noya asked, getting straight to the point.
"Well you see..." Sugawara started but being cut of by Daichi saying "Yes we had sex"
Sugawara wanted to face palm himself. This man was too direct while drunk.
"I mean we are 18" Sugawara tried to explain himself.
It wasn't really necessary, because really nobody cared about them being together or them having sex. It was more like the shock of knowing Sugawara had another side. Another side he shows during sex.
"Akaashi, can you believe Sugawara is really not as pure as everyone thought?" Akaashi smiled lightly, looking directly at Bokuto:
"I wouldn't dream about it"
Bokuto grinned
"You know, I like it when you smile and answer me when we are around others"
Akaashi looked confused
"What do you mean?"
Bokuto laughed a little before speaking up again
"You're the kindest person I'll ever meet. But you're only showing it when we're alone"
Akaashi understood, he knew he could be cold when other people were around as well.
"I'm sorry, love." He smiled, making Bokuto smile too
"I'm feeling comfortable around you only."
Bokuto gasped, he adored this boy. Without second thoughts he cupped his face. Kissing him softly. With that Akaashi turned pink.
"I love you, Bokuto"
"I love you" Akaashi replied.
"I love you guys too" Kuroo replied as well
Akaashi and Bokuto had their eyes wide, realising that they've been caught.
"How long is this going on?" Kenma asked, he was being suspicious about them being together before, but hadn't had the evidence
"Well. Around a year now."
Kuroo thought he heard something wrong
"How long again?"
"A little less than a year" Akaashi answered again.
"How'd you guys got together?"
Sugawara asked

***
Next chapter will be about Bokuaka