Chapter 3

Rachael's POV
--------------------

I actually woke up early today. 10 am to be precise. But that is only because Lily is coming over!! I'm so excited. I hope James and Sirius stay away from us.

Sirius POV
---------------

I stay at the Potter's almost all summer. I spend a lot of it watching Rachael. And no it's not in a creepy way, more so a loving way. I think I love her. But I know I shouldn't. James would have my head.

Besides I don't get tied down even if I do like a girl. It's not me.

But this isn't any girl, my subconscious said. Yes it is it's just a girl.

Luckily James never sees me looking. And this weekend he definitely won't. Lily is coming over. James has been in love with this girl since 2nd year. I wonder how he knew. Maybe I can find a discreet was if asking him. That way I will know if I do love her or if it's just a crush.

Rachael's POV
------------------

"Mom I'm going to get Lily! Where's the floo powder?" I yelled.

"In the kitchen. " she called back.

"Thanks"

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the pot that held the floo powder the went back to the living room.
Only this time aJames and Sirius were sitting in there.

"So are you going to go get my lovely Lily-pad?" James asked.

"Your what?"

He rolled his eyes "Lily "

"Maybe I am and maybe I'm not, it's not like you get to talk to her"

"Well...well.." He stuttered trying to get a comeback.

"Aww is little jamesie speechless"

"Shut up" he said then pulled sirius away.

I stepped into the fire place and called out
"Evans household. " Then vanished into the flames.

When I entered the house I heard a scream and a flash of brown hair running out of the room. Must have been Lily's sister Petunia.

"Rachael?!!"

"Lily!! "

We ran up to each other and hugged being very loud until Lily's mom came in the room.

"Hello Rachael. " She greeted.

"Hi mrs.Evans."

She then turned to Lily.
"Are you leaving now dear?"

"Yeah mom I'll be back in a few days. " She said then hugged her mom and we stepped into the fire yelling potter manor and were engulfed into the flames.

___________________________
Authors note: hello lovely readers!! 💕
Comment
Vote
Thx:)