Epilogue

*several years later *
*no POV *

It's been several years since me and Sirius took in Harry. Severalyears since I lost my brother and best friend.
19 years since a battle was found a Voldemort fell once again.

In that time me and sirius raised Harry as our own. And went through several scares as Harry went through school.

But also in that time me and Sirius had our own kids.

A boy named Nathan who is 15. And a girl named Darcy who is 14.

We walked them onto platform 9 3/4 to be greeted with children running and yelling all around.

I spotted my best friend Remus with his wife Tonks and their son Teddy. Remus and tonks almost died in the battle of Hogwarts but me and Sirius came along just in time.
We greeted them and we all walked toward my godson and his family.

When the train whistle sounded it was time for the kids to get on the train. I hugged them all goodbye and waved as the train departed.
I knew James and Lily were watching us all from above protecting us and keeping us out of trouble. And I knew they would be so proud of Harry.

"Come on love it's time to go home."

___________________________

Authors note: that's it. It's over. I'm really sorry that it's really bad I'm not good with ending stories.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)