Chapter 4

Rachael's POV
-------------------

"Hello my wonderful lily-pad" I heard the annoying voice of my brother.
"Go away James. " Lily retorted.

I laughed and pulled her toward my room as James yelled things after us and Sirius rolled in the floor laughing. I was really cute. No Rachael no, you can't like him.

***

Me and lily spent most of our time hanging out in my room while the boys tried to get in ( failing completely each time). And sometimes swimming which we did with the boys much to Lily's protests.

Sadly the day came when lily had to go home and finish getting ready for school and leaving me with the boys until we saw each other again in September 1st.

When I took lily home I swear James almost cried. Or possibly did because I heard Sirius making fun of him.

Sirius has been flirting relentlessly with me. And although I may like him ( stop it Rachael) it was getting kind of annoying. I mean he could at least ask me out. Oh wait James totally put an end to that beige it even happened by threatening each of his friends.
Not that any were scared of him.

As you can see mine and Sirius' relationship is quite complicated. I'll explain. I like Sirius. A lot. But I act like I hate him. Kinda like James and lily. But Sirius is just too much of a manwhore to have a real relationship. It sucks because I want him to ask me out but I'm afraid I'll just be another girl under his belt.

*******

September 1st came rather quickly. Thank god! I dot think I could deal with my brother and Sirius's prank war anymore. I was caught in several different pranks gone wrong.

"Lily!!" I screamed when I saw her on the platform.
"Rachael!!"

We ran to each other and hugged.

"Oh lily I don't think I could have survived much longer with only James and Sirius I was gonna go crazy!"
"Crazy in love with me?" Sirius said coming up to us.
"In your dreams Black. " I stated sarcastically.
"Always babe" he said then walked away with my brother to find their friends.

Me and lily said good bye to our parents and boarded the train looking for an empty compartment.

Alice showed up not to long after with frank. They had been together since last year. And the train ride had been quite nice.

Until Severus Snape showed up.

___________________________
Authors note: thank you all so much for reading! And letting me know what you think I really appreciate it. Always let me know how I can improve me writing 😊. What do you guys think will happen??
Comment
Vote
Thx:)