7

Spanish Lesson

Wake Me Up When September Ends-Holiday

Daryl POV

"I have one of yours, you have two of mine. We can somehow make an even trade." Rick demands.

Anger rushes in side of me. In my brain, my lungs. Hell, my stomach too. These shitloads have Y/n and Glenn. I'll I'm trying to do is find Merle and these assholes are making it difficult.

"I don't think we can make it even." the leader hissed.

"G. Come on, man." The kid complains. The leader gives the kid a look, signaling to stop.

"My people got attacked. Where's the compensation for their pain and suffering? More to the point, where's my bag of guns?" The leader ask.

"Guns?" Rick asked.

"The bag, Miguel saw in the street. The bag Felipe and Jorge were going to get, but your señorita and cross-boy had to stop them. That bag of guns."

"Your mistaken." Rick states.

"I don't think so." the leader fumed. Rick looked fairly calm, but seemed worried about Y/N and Glenn.

"About it being yours. It's my bag of guns." The man looks at him for a second.

"The bag was in the street. Anybody could come around and say it was theirs. I'm supposed to take your word?" Rick doesn't speak. He just stands there keeping his gun up. "What's to stop my people from unloading on you right here and now and I take what's mine?" Everyone starts raising their weapons up. I raise my crossbow immediately and point it at the leader.

"You could do that." Rick forms a small smirk on his lips and looks to the building on his left. The leader looks too. "Or not." The leader notice's T-dog and rolls his eyes.

"Oye." He yells. We all look up to see a man with a bag on his head and two guys behind him. They take the bag off revealing Glenn. Glenn! Glenn starts to panic and hyperventilate when he see's the ground.

I look forward and see a guy carrying someone over their shoulder. Y/N! The man places Y/N down in front besides the leader. She's still unconscious.

"Bring the water." the leader commands. I see a man carry a bucket of water out. He hands it to the leader and the leader takes a sip, before he looks at Y/n and pours the water all over Y/n's head. She wakes up and gasp for air. She begins to go on her side and cough up water.

"Lo siento por esto." the leader speaks to Y/n. She slowly stops coughing and looks at him confused. A man comes behind her and shoves her to the ground, making her face touch the concrete. I hear her groan. They get duck tape out and tie her hands up behind her back. Those bastards.

"I see two options." Y/n struggles from the mans hold. "You come back with Miguel and my bag of guns, everybody walks. Your Asian friend gets let go for Miguel and she." he looks at Y/n. "She's for the bag of guns." He looks back up smirking. "Or you come back, locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood."

We all stay silent. The leader looks at where T-dog is. He looks away and smiles. He walks back into the building. The man holding Y/n down, lifts her up by the arm and drags her away. She struggles to break free from his grasp. We look up and see them take Glenn away too and they close the metal doors too.

Son of a bitch.

• • •

Rick pulls out the bag of guns and goes through it. "Them guns are worth more than gold." I comment. Rick looks up at me. "Gold won't protect your family or put food on the table." Rick starts messing with a gun. Cocking it and reloading. "Ya willing to give that up for that kid and Y/n?"