Sakura Arima (Genshin Impact version)

Name: Sakura C. Arima
(When around other nobles specifically the Lawrence clan. [Minus Eula] She'll go by her middle name which is her father's last name Crowe, she and her family except her grandfather will go by her mother's last name)

Nicknames: Kura is what her sister calls her
Diluc: my love or lady Sakura (the second one is for when they're around nobles)
Thoma: babe or love

Age: 21 if Diluc is her love interest or 22 or 20 if Thoma is.

Gender: female of the Kätzlein lineage though is only half since her mother is not

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Love interest(s): Diluc or Thoma

Occupation: She works as both a assistant for her father since he's a researcher. But she also helps as a bartender at The Angel's share tavern. However if her crush is Thoma, she's Housekeeper like Thoma but she mostly assists Ayaka.

Vision : Anemo

Weapon: Bow: The Stringless

Five or four Star: four star

Role: Support

Constellation: Andromeda

Region born: her and her sister were born in Mondstadt, Springvale. Though their house is not in springvale it's closer to the Dawn winery.

Personality: She's a lot similar to the original version of her. But is slightly more snappy whenever she's around the Lawrence clan. (Except Eula as they do chat with each other whenever she sees her around Mondstadt or she's visiting the Knights of favonius headquarters for her father's research)
Sakura is very levelheaded and stubborn but will pull her weight when anyone says anything bad about her family. Yet, she does lack a bit of confidence due to most of the Lawrence clan saying that her father deluded their family's bloodline for marrying a foreigner from Inuzuma. She still gets really flustered but does usually try to make witty comebacks. Though it depends how flustered she is. She very nice and has a very calming aura, also great with kids. She's the only one other then Albedo and the Traveler that can stop Klee from causing havoc around Mondstadt. Sakura can be more tactical and clever it depends on who is she around.

Goals: finishing with her father's research on undoing the effects of the Delusions created by the Fatui.

Hobbies: Drawing, playing chess, playing her lyre (she has the one that was given as a reward at the windbloom festival. Due to not wanting her grandfather to get her a more fancy lyre), hunting, making medicine with all the medicinal herbs around Mondstadt and combining it with the other herbs in Teyvat.

Talents: very good stamina and reflexes, good cook and bartender, exceptional memory and is good at calmly defusing very bad situations.

Likes: practice her bow skills and medicine making, fruit juice, all types of food but especially sweets, observing and reading.

Dislikes: most of the Lawrence clan (other then Eula), alcohol, thunder and lightning, loud noises, Delusions and the Fatui (except Childe! She thinks he isn't a bad guy)

Backstory: her mother, Rei is originally Yae Miko's right hand shrine maiden until she met William when he arrived to Inazuma for his research the first time. Sakura wasn't born in Inuzuma since they came to Mondstadt and her grandfather (on her father's side of the family) insisted since her father will become the next head of the family since his older brother tragically died fromm protecting his family. The "Crowes" are a family of lower nobility and is invited to most events held by the Lawrence, Gunnhildr and Ragnvindr. She actually is friends with Diluc, Kaeya and Jean when they were all young. As for why Sakura hates Delusions, it backfired on him (*slight spoiler for the Genshin Manga* like what happened to Diluc's father Crepus) and ended up killing her uncle after a Fatui member gave one to him a long time ago making him think it was just a brooch and she was there with Diluc at the time when Diluc's father was killed. She had made it a goal to help her father with his research to get rid of Delusions. She had a very bad experience with a few of the Lawrence clan as she snapped at them for badmouthing her mother and her father's research. Her vision came when she had to protect her sister from a few monsters when they accidentally wondered off. There is one time she was challenged to a dual by one of the Lawrence clan members for snapping at them. She won once they found out she had a vision. Now if Thoma is her crush, Sakura would had her limit of the Lawrence clan and her mother noticed how sad she was and suggested her to leave Mondstadt. At first she was hesitant about it since her father needed her help but she agreed and decided to go Inazuma. Once she got there she stayed with Yae Miko at the Great Narukami shrine due to her mother's connection with the head Shrine maiden and helped her with her duties but she felt like that she didn't belong there. One day when she was gathering herbs for the medicines she makes at Mt. Yougou until she had a encounter with Kamisato Ayaka and Thoma after saving Ayaka from a group of Hilichurls that tried to attack them as they were leaving the mountain. She would be dragged (mostly by Ayaka) back to the Kamisato Estate and have a discussion with Ayato and he was the one to offer her the job of being Ayaka's right hand as a way of thanking her for saving her and Thoma. While she did think about returning to Mondstadt but she decided to take the job.