Shadow and Lucas Raven

(Shadow is the one on top and Lucas is this one on the bottom)

Underline is Shadow.

Bold is Lucas

Names: "w-why do you want to know

Names: "w-why do you want to know...?" 

"Excuse me, how did you find this place? Please leave."

(The boy is just named Shadow, he doesn't really have a last name. And there is Lucas Raven sometimes if shadow and Lucas are in the city they share Lucas' last name. Also the demon does have a name. It's Ignis.)

Ages: "I-I-l think I'm 19 or 20?"

"If you must know I'm 19, get out of here please. I don't know when his demon side will come out..." the taller male muttered softly.

(Shadow is part demon so there is a part of him that doesn't age. But he appeared to be a young adult so both are either 16-26 depends on the rp)

Height: Shadow is 5'6 and Lucas is 6'0

Sexualities: "What's that?"

"You're asking something very inappropriate."

(Shadow is pansexual and Lucas is bisexual)

Wears glasses or no?: Shadow doesn't Lucas does

Species: "I-I...."

Lucas comforts shadow and glares at you.

(Shadow is a half human and half fire demon while Lucas is a mage.)  

Hobbies: shadow loves going on walks in the forest and playing with the animals that live there. He also likes reading many books and helping Lucas with his magic research. Lucas loves spending time with his friends and Shadow. He also likes his magic research too. Like shadow he loves reading too.

Likes: shadow likes to play games, reading, draw or try new things, He does have a fondness for animals and candy, finally he likes spending time with Lucas or his friends or crush. Lucas likes cooking, spending time with Shadow, making sure shadow is safe and practicing his magic. Also both really like tea

Dislikes: shadow hates his demon side to an extent. Both of them  doesn't really like anything bitter like coffee. Shadow also detest bullies and anyone being mean. Lucas detests when anyone finds shadow and tries to hurt him. But he also doesn't like when anyone he cares for getting injured.

Personalities: shadow is somewhat unstable and unpredictable  most of the times. When his demon side is dormant he's usually very quiet and timid, but as he opens up to you he acts very childish for his age plus he is fearful around most things. But that aside he's a very kind hearted person. Shadow also is very curious and wanting to learn a lot about humans or different things. Since he hasn't really interacted with many things or people. Shadow sometimes pushes people away from him; not because he's being mean but he doesn't want to hurt his friends or a possible crush! Speaking of that His demon side is very violent and cruel plus he mostly never gives a shit about some things. This side of Shadow  an urge to destroy things. However this demon does care a lot about the boy, wanting to protect him and does give him advice occasionally. However both sides are known to be a bit on the bratty side. Some other creatures who had encountered this side could say that he's insane or possibly evil. Once this side of Shadow takes over; it is hard to get the nicer side back. But it is possible with Lucas' assistance.    The older male is like a father figure to Shadow, he's very knowledgeable and kind, he does have this habit of worrying about the boy too much and overwork himself. But he's a very mature man once you get to know him.

Backstory: Shadow's mother was a human who happened to fall in love with a fire demon. Sadly both were killed when he was a infant. He wondered about the small town he lived in as he was bullied at a young age. This was the birth of his demonic side, once the bullying gotten worse  when Shadow turned 10, he just snapped and accidentally killing one. He was exiled from the town and he fled to a forest. This is where he met Lucas, this boy was orphaned by his mother when both parents  died in a war. He loved learning about magic from his mother's side of the family.  He lived in a large  observatory in the same forest Shadow fled to. Also he was raised by a old sorceress who took him in when he was 12.   Once he met the boy, they stayed together and grew up. Although he may be exile, shadow is allowed to wonder the forest but if Lucas needs to go into the town he is willing to let the younger male come with him. Also Lucas and Shadow see each other as brothers.

Powers: Shadow knows how to make small protective forcefields to protect himself when he sensed dangers. He can also summon small fire familiars to protect him or fight with him. But if he has to fight which he doesn't like to, He can use a bit of his demon powers however him using his demon powers does  comes at a cost. It occasionally  eats away at his sanity if he uses it too much. Like his father he can manipulate fire. Lucas on the other hand  is able defend himself with hand to hand combat and a bit of magic. He specializes in water and dark magic however dark magic can sometimes makes him too tired.

Ethics: Shadow is British and Lucas is  American.

Birthdays: shadow's is on January 6 and Lucas' is on May 18

Zodiacs: shadow is a Capricorn and Lucas is a Taurus. 

Fears: Shadow and Lucas' biggest fear is that Shadow's demon side will completely take over and they can't stop it. Shadow also is scared of not finding anyone who would love him and Lucas is afraid of someone or something taking Shadow away from him.

Positions: shadow is submissive and Lucas is a switch.

*Turn ons: both are virgins but they wouldn't mind a bit of roughness.

*Turn offs: shadow would hate it if his demon side would take over and Lucas wouldn't like to hurt his partner.

Flaws: both have trust issues but more so Lucas. He won't trust anyone if Shadow or himself sees them as a threat. However if somehow a stranger gains Shadow's trust, he can can be very naive and forgiving.

Pets: well, for shadow I guess you can count the fire familiars he can summon as pets. He can summon a small Phoenix and a wolf. Lucas has a pet snowy owl.

Other: There's a few signs of Shadow's demon side will take over. If his eyes glows a bright fiery red, his powers getting something on fire or his voice changing from his normal quiet voice to a loud distorted voice. The biggest sign is usually he gets a huge headache when it's about to take over. Shadow is able to suppress his demon side but he had only lasted for 10 minutes until it took over. As for trying to bring back the kind Shadow, it would be best to talk to him and try bring back good memories. But fair  warning. Due to his demon side's destructive behavior he will hurt you without realizing it. Once you bring him back shadow tends to break down into tears if he sees any of the collateral damage his demon side did.