Shintaro Arima

Name: "hello I'm Shintaro Arima."

Nicknames: "my siblings and friends usually call me Shin or Taro."

Name meanings: Shintaro means "Heart's desire" and Arima means "To have"

Pronouns: he/him

Age: "Sorry sweetheart, that's classified information." He said winking

(He's 20 but it depends on the rp 19-26)

Ethics: "I'm Japanese but I can speak English very well."

Height: "I'm 6'1"

Sexuality: he's bisexual

Species: Shin looks at you confused

(He's a werewolf but it depends on the rp he can be a human or vampire)

Personality: Shin is rather a lazy but fun loving guy at times. But he does have his moments where he's very serious and hard working, also very loyal, confident and kind hearted.  But he's know to be a prankster and a flirt. However if it's started to go downhill for him, Shin tends to get really flustered and a tad bit clumsy too.

Birthday: "March 14"

Zodiac: "Pisces if I'm correct."

Glasses or no?: doesn't wear glasses.

Occupation: "I'm a well known musician."

(Also the number one Idol of Rising Stars Music)

Likes: pulling pranks, kids, animals, anime, manga, candy, singing and flirting.

Dislikes: stalkers, looking uncool in front of his siblings and fans, bitter food, when he gets in trouble, not spending time with loved ones.

Pets: He's got a German Shepherd puppy named belle and a Calico kitten named Caramel

Hobbies: reading, playing the guitar and piano, drawing, cooking, hanging out with friends and family, pulling pranks, singing and flirting.

Flaws: believe it or not he's sometimes hot tempered also he doesn't take somethings  seriously. And he's a bit overprotective of his loved ones and naive.

Fears: he's scared of losing his loved ones and Thunderstorms.

Backstory: Shin was orphaned at the age of 4 and his father wasn't the kindest person though he doesn't really remember his mother too well, from what the records say that she may have divorced his father because he was having a affair. He was a little thief since his father would go out so often and didn't take care of him. when he was 11 until he was placed in a orphanage. While he did stop stealing his trouble making didn't stop. Until a women by the name of Rei Arima decided to adopt him into her family. There he kind of changed, he wanted to protect and provide for his new siblings, that's when his love of music formed and it blossom into his career after high school.

Family: Rei is his adopted mother and Cade, Sakura and Mitsuki are his siblings.

Position: he's a switch leaning towards more dominant side.

*Turn ons: teasing, touching his chest, flustering his lover. But he's open to new things

*Turn offs: anything weird and not hurting himself or he lover.

Others: whenever he preforms he usually wears the mask you see in the picture. But whenever he's out and doesn't want his fans to see and get surrounded he tends to wear a disguise so they don't recognize him.