Chapter 5: The three factions

Let's turn the clocks back a bit, shall we? To the very first weeks of the school year...

No matter which one someone goes to, a school will always be a breeding ground for Interactions and connections with many people. And it's no surprise that the students of the Advanced nurturing high school had begun to make friends with each other

The students of Class-A, in particular, were always quite the serious and studious bunch, but that isn't to say they're only robotic machines who only seek to study. Like many others, they also laugh and tell jokes, share their worries, and support each other like any human being

...But as they continued to form relationships and interact with one another, a certain question quickly popped into the minds of the people...

In every group, no matter how big or small, there should always be someone who takes the reigns and leads, and the ones who follow. Otherwise, that group would mostly collapse due to the lack of order

And now that the class had mostly interacted with each other, who exactly was supposed to be the one in charge?

...The moment this was asked, the class then suddenly found itself on a split...

On one hand, a faction of students who desire Katsuragi Kohei to be the one was formed. He was a serious and hard-working honor student who has greatly helped the other students with their problems and concerns. A man that has acted as a pillar which greatly held the class...

While on the other end of the spectrum was the faction that wish Sakayanagi Arisu to take the lead. Contrary to Katsuragi, she was a rather soft-spoken and calculative person. Since she has a disability, most people hesitated to interact with her at first, but oddly enough, a few of the infamous kids in Class-A suddenly began to talk around and support her...

Her Academic Intelligence and wisdom were also on another league, and far surpass that of Katsuragi's. 

These two factions were mostly engaged in a sort of cold war. While they clearly bear hostility towards each other, none were willing to pull the trigger in fear of completely destroying the class...

But then she came

Komi Shouko...The moment the students of Class-A saw her, they were really amazed...

Other than possessing a beautiful appearance and a unique aura that most women would kill for, she also seemed to possess the intelligence and the strength that left most people staring in awe. And In mere days, she became one of the most popular students in the entire school

After a few days, however, Komi never really talked to anyone. To the students of Class-A, she would always seem to be covered by this invisible shroud of mystery that people found it hard to even approach her...

And she herself never goes out of her way to talk, so she was mostly left in the dark in regards to the faction wars...

...Until she did it...

On one Thursday afternoon, the day when the Club fair was held, Komi showed to the entire school her skill and talents...

Katsuragi, Sakayanagi, and most of the Class-A students were there at that time. And they were all left speechless at the sight of Komi,  who was effortlessly destroying the clubs at their own demonstrations...

Her cold emotionless expression remained the same, as she went from club to club, And left in each one with the confidence of their members absolutely crushed...

Nobody knew why exactly did she suddenly do it. But nonetheless, It was an Immaculate show of force that sent chills down the spines of all who watched it, and an action that placed her at the center of the spotlight. And Immediately skyrocketed her position in Class-A