Chapter 3: 'Millipede hunt & Skinny dipping in Lava' (Part-1)

We had stepped into what could only be described as a jungle except for a few notable differences. The first difference was in the plethora of white trees around us with leaves glowing in various shades of purple. The second was that there weren't just trees growing out from the ground but also on the ceiling of this enormous cavern.
The two of us ventured deeper into the ethereal jungle, noticing more and more differences in this strange environment. We found thick pale vines that connected the trees on the ground to the trees growing on the ceiling. In the air were hundreds of blue globules, some floating up, others floating down.
Despite how calm and quiet things were in this forest, though, I couldn't help but feel restless.
Regis, on the other hand, was enjoying the scenery as he flew up over the canopy of trees that blocked much of my view.
"I can't see much except for these two-tailed monkey creatures climbing up and down the vines," Regis noted before his eyes lit up. "Oh! And you know those floating blue orbs? I think it's water. I saw a few of them hanging from the vines and drinking from those."
I nodded, my eyes constantly on the lookout for anything potentially dangerous.
"Will you ease up? No sexy vixen demons yet but compared to the last floor, this place practically seems like paradise," Regis insisted.

Taegen: "I didn't know your summon would be so...lecherous."

Kalon: "Perhaps, it is the manifestation of its masters deep desires. Haven't you read about it during your academy? summons usually tend to reflect and perform their master's wishes..."

*everyone turns their gazes on Grey and looks at him with new light*

Grey: "It's—Regis, he is not your regular summon. You can see him 'talking', can't you? Can a regular summon do that?"

(eats monsters, and is into lecherous demons...what's next?) *everyone still looks at him, unconvinced by his words; everyone, except Riah*

Riah: "Wait. Wait. Wait. It's—weird, isn't it? *takes a look around the room, before fixing her gaze on Ada)

*everyone turns their gazes to Riah in confusion* (what is she on about?)

Riah: *ignores the gaze of everyone and focuses on Ada* "Can't you—see any difference? With Grey..."

Ada: *turns her head to look at the white panel; it is paused on Grey's back*

Abby: *gasps loudly, gaining everyone's attention* "Umm.." *suddenly notices everyone before quickly averting her gaze in embarrassment*

Ezra: *speaks in a condescending tone* "Spit it out, will ya? What's different about our almighty, all-powerful and the lady-killer, GREY, who seems to be affecting all the woman in this room not so subtly!?" *turns to Ada and Riah and grits his teeth* "You think I wouldn't notice what you two are doing?"

Kalon: "Ezra shut your mouth before I make you. Keep your cool, younger brother. If Grey decides to retaliate...I won't be helping you." *says deadpan*

*Ezra lets out a huff, but keeps his mouth close*

Riah: *ignores Ezra's mocking tone, and answers* "H-He looks...big" *suddenly blushes realising what she had just said*

Ada: *eyes widens at Riah's words; quickly turns her head to the panel to search for...Riah's words. But soon realises what she had actually meant* (what was I just thinking?!) "I-I see what you mean, you're right..." *coughs awkwardly*

Abby: *nods her head subtly* (As I thought...it wasn't just me seeing things)

Taegen: "Now that I see it, he does look a little more..."