Rukia as Yachiru ^^

Chinette_Lukka: I dare Rukia to act like Yachiru for a week! XD

Rukia's POV

I'm here lying under a cherry blossom tree and was about to take a nap when my admin called for me, asking if I'm still willing to do a dare for her dear readers.

I grinned at her and replied, "I'd love to! You know I have nothing much to do in here and so I would be happy to help."

"Yay! Okay, this dare is kinda challenging so... Good luck!" She then handed me a piece of paper which says, 'Act as Yachiru for a week!'

"What!?! But-" I was about to argue her but she disappeared in an instant. 'Ugh, fine...'

I've been with Yachiru several times and I guess I can pull this off. I just have to be childish and clingy to everyone I'm close to.

'If I am Yachiru, what would I do in times like this? Got it! Search for candies!'

I was walking when I saw Yachiru herself! "Yachiru, can you do me a favor?" I told her about the dare and asked if I can be her for a week. She giggled. "Okay! But promise me you'll buy me lots of candies in return..."

"Haha, sure, I will."

She told me Captain Kenpachi is training with Ikkaku before she left.

I walked straight to where they are and when I saw them, I started goofing around. 'Ugh, why are you making me do awkward things...'

"Ken-chan!!! Let's go buy candies!" I told Captain Kenpachi.

"R-rukia!?!" Ikkaku looked so confused and so is his Captain.

'Yachiru, what will you do with Ikkaku in times like this?'

"I'm not Rukia today, baldy." I stick my tongue out.

Ikkaku then annoyingly exclaimed, "How many times do I have to tell you that I AM NOT BALD! I shaved it!"

"Hmmmp! Baldy! Baldy! Baldy!" I continue pissing him off. 'Man, I'm enjoying this...'

He was about to grab me but I jumped and landed on his back. I cuddled him. "Wha-! What is this, a 'yachiru virus'!?! R-rukia!!!" I poke him continuously until I was stopped by Kenpachi-taichou.

"A 'Yachiru Virus' huh. Well this will surely work..." He smirked before he gave me...candies!

"Hehe, thank you Ken-chan!" I grabbed the candies and waved goodbye. Not bothering to listen to Ikkaku's complaints.

I was walking happily as I unwrapped a candy and was about to put it in my mouth but I saw Unohana-taichou watering her flowering plants nearby.

'I am Yachiru today... So what should I do?'

"If I were you? I'll ask Unohana-taichou if I can have some AND EAT IT! ^^" Yachiru then told me, popping out of nowhere.

"Y-yachiru! You scared me!" I told her pouting.

She giggled before she replied, "You're actually doing good! Do I really act that cute and cuddly?"

"Of course! You're even cuter and cuddlier..." I smiled at her before I finally greeted Unohana-taichou. Yachiru followed me.

"Hi, Unohana-taichou! Can I have some of those?" I pointed at the flowers.

"Okay, but you can only have few."

"Yay!" I picked a flower and eat it whole. It surprisingly taste good! Now I know why Yachiru does it.

"Uhm... Aren't you gonna ask if that flower is edible, Rukia-chan?" Isane (4th squad lieutenant) asked.

Yachiru then stated, "oh, Is that the poisonous flower you're talking about, Unohana-taichou?"

After hearing those, I then exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell me this flower is poisonous!?!"

They exchanged stares at each other before Yachiru and Isane burst out in laughter. Unohana-taichou giggled a bit.

"We're just kidding, that's edible..."

"B-BUT THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"

They continue laughing as Yachiru stated, "I don't think my voice is that loud..."

******