A song for Ichigo (or a duet!?!)

Rukia's POV

We're still having our classes when I got notified that there's another request for me. I looked at Ichigo and found him staring outside, not paying attention to our sensei at all.
"I-ichigo..."

Though it was just a whisper, I'm surprised he instantly looked at me. He stared at me for awhile before he asked, "what?"

"H-huh... well... n-nevermind. I'll just tell you when we got home..."

After that, I turned to face our sensei again.

'Ill try to do the request after our class...'

"Oi, Rukia!" I snapped as I heard of Ichigo calling for me. He stood up and grabbed my hand in an instant.
'W-what are you doing Ichigo?!'

"Sensei, I need to take Rukia to the clinic!" After that, he pulled me out of the room, leaving our sensei and classmates unaware of what just happened.

******

"Ichigo! What do you think you're doing!?!"

He didn't respond. He's still pulling me until we're out of the school.

"You're acting strange lately..." I just listen to him. 'He looked so serious... so concerned.. well he's always like this when it comes to his friends, I guess...'

I didn't say a word and so he continued, "Rukia, why?"

'W-why? Well uhm... Should I tell you? No, Its nothing serious anyways...'

"Oi, If there's something bothering you then tell me!"

I didn't expect him to raise his voice and so I startled. I then told him, "...d-dares..!"

"Huh?"

"I-it's because of dares! I have to do it cuz I promised them I'll do anything not to dissapoint them..."

"Them? Who?"

"I... I won't tell you!!!" I pouted.

"Fine. But I won't let you do it alone. You know I'm willing to help right?"

'You have no idea what you're saying...'

"What's the dare for today?" He smiled sheepishly before he patted my head. I removed his hand before I told him the dare... "to uhm... sing for... You..."

He didn't respond for a second before he finally burst out in laughter.

"O-oi, stop laughing!"

"Okay, okay.. I'll stop. Wait, are you blushing!?!" He grinned.

"I'm not! You are!" I smirked as he stared at me before he scratch his nape, saying "I..I'm not!"

"Haha. Whatever you say..." I let out a sigh before I told him we should go back to our class. "I'll do the dare after class, I guess..."

He smirked before he nodded his head and so we head back to the class.

******

"Class dismissed."

I was about to pack my things when I heard Ichigo.

"Yosh! Rukia, Let's go home!"

"What? Wait I'm still packing my-"

"Leave that to me!" He quickly packed my things. We're about to walk our way home but Inoue called for us. She asked why we're in a hurry.

'Please don't tell her about the dare...'

"Uhm... Rukia will be my tutor from now on. I don't wanna waste time learning and so I told her we should go home as fast as we could."

'He don't wanna waste his time learning... Really huh Ichigo.'

'Is that so...' was Inoue's reply before she continued, "then why not Ishida-kun? Kuchiki-san is smart too but you know... he's the top in our class and you're friends with him so... Why not him?"

I was just listening to the two. 'what will you tell her now?'

"Why would I bother asking Ishida's help if I already have Rukia here with me. She's staying at our house, remember?"

Orihime stuttered her words when she answered. "Oh, yeah... Haha. S-sorry! How come I forget about that... Well, i'm going now. S-see you tomorrow Kurosaki-kun, kuchiki-san!" She then run to where tatsuki is.

We waved goodbye before we headed home.

******

(At Ichigo's place...)

"OI!!! WHAT'S ALL OF THIS ABOUT!?!" 'There's a lot of foods and drinks in his room. But what bothers me is the mini-stage!!!'

"Ichigo!?!"

"Don't look at me like that! I know nothing about this either!"

"Nee-chan!!! Did you like it? I made all of this for y-" I kicked him(kon) before dragging him out of the house cuz he's about to hug me again. 'So he's the one responsible for this...' I sighed.

"I-ichigo... I don't think I can sing for you..."

"It's okay."

"R-really? B-but how about the dare? The readers will hate me..." I sat in his bed and was really disappointed but he told me to stop blabbering.

"Oi, they won't hate you! Didn't I tell you I'll help you?" He then pulled me up. I have no idea what's going on but I guess he has a plan..or something.

"I'll sing with you."

"W-what?"

"Eh? I know you heard me baka! J-just sing already! Nobody will see us anyways so you don't have to be shy..."

'You're serious!?!' "O-okay..."

He lend me a piece of paper and told me, "that's the lyrics. In case you don't know the song."

I scanned it and a smile came across my face. "Are you kidding me? It's my favorite!"

"Good. So, shall we start?"

"Mmmhmm." I nodded.

*play 'Glow' by Masakazu Morita (Ichigo Kurosaki) and Fumiko Orikasa(Rukia Kuchiki)* ヽ(o'∀')ノ♪ ♪ヽ(^o^ヽ)♪

******

Meanwhile at Soul Society (Shinigami Women's Association)...

"Awww... how sweet!" Hinamori commented while Isane giggled.

"I don't know they can sang well!" Yachiru said while chewing some candies.

"...and they look good together." Nanao replied.

"I wonder how you put those hidden cameras though, nemu?"

"Kon-sama helped me. I just feel bad he wasn't able to see this for himself cuz he got kicked out..." nemu answered, looking neutral as always.

"That poor little creature..." Rangiku stated.

They all nodded.

******

Finished!

Sorry for the late updates.

Midterm exam is such a hassle yah know. XD