Chapter 2

Author's POV :

"Hyung look, isn't that Juyeon from The Boyz mafia" Changbin said as he looked at the whole scene with wide eyes. Chan was so busy scrolling his phone with earphone in his ears that he couldn't hear Changbin.

"Hyunggggg-" Changbin groaned in frustration as he took Chans earphones from his ears. Chan tsked as he asked "What is it Changbin!" "Hyung look there! Thats Juyeon from The Boyz mafia!"

Chan looked at the direction Changbin was pointing as looked at the small fight happening between the two boys. "Yes! who is the second boy though?" Chan asked as his eyes landed on Minho.

"I dont know, i
a simple University student" Changbin replied as Chan hummed and said "Changbin, follow him and get to know about him. I want every single information about this boy, , he has some nice skills"

Chan said as he pointed towards Minho who was now helping his friend. Changbin nodded as he said "Okay hyung! You will get it by evening"

"Great, now lets go back" Chan said as Changbin whispered a small okay and drove back to their mansion.

In the evening, at the dining room-

Every team member was having their dinner peacefully when Changbin spoke up. "Chan hyung! I got all the information about that boy" Chan looked up at Changbin as he asked him to continue

"He goes by the name Lee Minho, 22 years old, dance major in Seoul National University. Works in a small bakery for his living from evening 5 to 9."

"Okay great,thanks Changbin. All of you, hear up!" Everyone looked at Bangchan and concentrated on what he was about to say.

"This Minho boy has some good fighting skills, and with good training I think he'll be beneficial for our team. So tomorrow......" Bangchan told the whole plan to the members as everyone nodded in agreement to his every word.

"Okay good, now all of you may go and sleep. Tomorrow is an important day for us. " Chan said as everyone made their way to their respective rooms.

-tbc-

Take Care❤