Chapter 5

Author's POV :

Minho woke up the next morning only to witness the awful view of the weather outside. It was continuously raining and wind was flowing at a fast speed.

This kind of weather made him want to just stay under the covers and when he was about to drift off to sleep again, a tall handsome boy walked into his room.

Minho looked at him with confusing eyes when the boy said "Hi! I am Hyunjin. You shall get ready, there are clothes in the closet which can wear. And also, eat your breakfast, after that i need to take you to the basement."

Hyunjin left the room as soon as he said so and Minho got up and walked towards the bathroom. He took a bath and wore a simple outfit which he thought would suit him. He went downstairs to see food set on the table.

Minho started eating it and just when he was about to take the last bite he saw Hyunjin coming towards him as he said "You done! We don't have time, let's go" Minho took the last bite quickly as Hyunjin blindfolded him and dragged him to somewhere.

Minho felt light hit his eyes as he saw someone sitting infront of him. He soon realized that he was in a dark room with a window, through which some sunlight hit him.

Minho stared at the black clothed person infront of him as he noticed his pale skin, dark black hair, handsome features.

"Hi Minho" The person said in a deep bringing Minho back from his trance as he kept staring at him with wide eyes.

"I'm Chan" Minho sighed and nodded as he whispered back a small hello.

"My reason for bringing you here is-" "You technically kidnapped me" Minho said in an annoyed tone as he cut Bangchan off his words.

Chan sighed as he continued " Yeah okay. So my reason to "kidnap" you is for my teams benefit." Minho looked at Chan with confusion written all over his face. "Explain" Minho said making Chan nod and get up from his seat.

"I saw you fighting with a boy the other day and was impressed by your fighting skills, so I have an offer for you." Chan said as Minho whispered a  'what'. Chan continued as he said

" I want you to join our group as one of our members. You do not need to worry, we'll train you well to be a part of Straykids. Just imagine you being a part of the best Mafia Group in Korea. The offer is tempting, thing about it."

Minho gave a hesitant look to Chan as he thought for a while and then replied "Okay I will join your group"

Chan looked at him as he said " Wise decision boy! But don't you dare betray or do anything against us. The repercussion won't be good!" Chan said with a deep voice that made shivers run down Minho's spine.

Minho nodded as Chan smiled at him and said "Okay, I'll introduce you to everyone in our group later. You can go back to your room. Hyunjin will take you back."

tbc

Take Care❤