Chapter 3

Author's POV :

Minho was at the University Gate waiting for Jungwoo. He was standing while scrolling his phone and humming a tune when someone came from his back and-

"Bhoo!" "Ahhh, o my God, who the he- Jungwoo" Minho screamed with a hand on his heart as Jungwoo scared him. "I'm so sorry Min! but it was so fun" Jungwoo said while laughing out loud as Minho tried to control his heart beat.

"Gosh, I could have had a heart attack. I was really so scared." Minho replied as he chuckled. Haha! Anyways let's go now, we have to go see Hongjoong too" "Yeah right" Jungwoo said as Minho agreed.

Both boys walked out of the University when-

"Hyunjin, are you ready?" Chan asked Hyunjin through the transceiver. "Yes Hyung" Hyunjin replied. "Okay then go!"

Hyunjin ran towards the two boys as soon as he received Chan's order. Minho was walking a little ahead of Jungwoo and this made it easier for Hyunjin to drag Jungwoo behind a tree.

Minho continued walking a few steps when he stopped and turned around, only to find no one there. He started looking for Jungwoo when suddenly he felt someone put his hand around his mouth and he felt darkness embraced him.

Time skip-(After 4 hours)
Minho woke up as he opened his eyes and looked around to find himself in an unfamiliar room. "Huh! Where am I?"

Just then he saw someone peep through the door as he said "Chan Hyung, he's awake!"

"Who is This Chan guy?" Minho thought when the door opened and two boys entered the room with a tray.

"Hi! It's good that you are awake, Iwe got dinner for you!" One of them said as he placed the tray on the nightstand.

"Umm okay but who are you and where am I?" Minho asked confusedly....

tbc

Take Care❤