Chapter 6

Author's POV :

Minho and Bangchan were in seated the hall room with the other team members seating infront of them.

Bangchan stood up as he said "So guys hear up! Minho has decided that he will be joining our team as a member and we need to train him in order to find out what he is best at. So his training shall start from tomorrow. Jisung, Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin, you all shall be his main trainers." Everyone smiled at the information as the above said boys nodded in agreement.

"Also, make him feel welcome. I don't expect rude behaviors towards him." Chan said in a stern voice making everyone nodded at him.

"Great now you guys can go do whatever you want, from tomorrow it's training time" Chan said as he walked out of the room leaving Minho with the other six members.

"Hi!" A boy with a wide smile and bread cheeks said making Minho look at him as he continued "I am Jeongin!" Minho whispered back a hello when Changbin said "Hello Hyung, I am Changbin" Minho smiled at him as he gave a small nod as he asked "Are all of you younger than me?Minho asked as Felix nodded and said " Except for Chan Hyung, we all are younger than you and the youngest here is innie."

Minho nodded at the information. " We hope to have a change, with you in our team hyung." Jisung said as he and the others left the room leaving Minho alone in the hall. "Surely" Minho said as he gave a smirk.

Time skip (to the next evening , in the training room)

"Minho hyung, be bold when you hold that gun" Hyunjin said to Minho who was struggling to hold the rifle.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin, but I am very tired. Can we continue this tomorrow?" Minho asked, exhausted from the training sessions since morning.

"Okay fine" Hyunjin said running his hands through his hair as Minho smiled and left the room.

tbc

Take Care❤