F L A S H B A C K

•one week ago•

Damon , a non stopping drunk man , whose life got ruined after Anna 's disappearance , he went crazy and mad , he lost all sense of life , sense of love , whenever he goes to his club , he hooks up with a different girl every night, before they start he tells them that he's picturing them as another person , Anna, they couldn't care less , all they want is his cock pounding them hard until they can't walk tomorrow.

He wanted to reach out to Anna , he once told his men to know if she's still in the states , that's it , he didn't wanted to know where she is now , because if he did , he will not be able to hold himself from going after her and get her back .

One day , when he was on the bed with a random girl in his club sleeping , he got a phone call from his mother , Julia .

Damon
Madre ... this is not really a good time , I'll call yo..

Julia (sobbing)
Your father is dead , son

Damon didn't respond , he didn't know how to react to the news , he was never close to his father , he ran away from him and started his own business , he'll be lying and faking it if he cried over him now .

Damon
Okay.... I'll be there by the evening.

Damon packed his things and got on the plane .

________⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️________

Italy was Damon 's hometown, his birth place , where he grew up .
His father , Lorenzo Sorrentino , the italian most feared Don , his mother , Julia Sorrentino , american girl who worked as a waitress in a restaurant in her twenties, she met Lorenzo when he once ordered a meal in that restaurant in the states , that's when he laid his eyes on her , and wanted her from the first sight , if there's something mutual between him and Damon , it's when they want something, they get it .

When Damon arrived to Milan , he reunited with his siblings , Camila , Fabio and Anitta , Damon was the eldest , Camila the second , Fabio the third and Anitta the last , they were all different people, different characters, but the bond between them is strong , Damon didn't bother to go around the house to regain his memories back , he nearly hated every moment .

Damon
Where's mother ?

Fabio
In father's office

Camila
How have you been fratello ?
(Brother)

Damon
I've been better , sorella
(Sister)

Anitta
It's been a while since we saw each other , i missed you guys

Camila
Cut the drama Anitta , we see each other every week , of course just the three of us , it's Damon who's away , spending his nights with that slut , Amelia , am i right ?

Damon
No ... Amelia is dead to me now .

Anitta
Ooooh!!..?  Have you met someone new ?

Damon
I'm going to see mother , later

Anitta
It's true then!!?

Fabio
Leave him alone Anitta

              ______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️______

Damon entered his father's office , and saw his mother sitting on the desk , dealing with papers and writing the names of the invited people to attend the funeral , looking as beautiful as always ." Madre" Damon said . Julia looked up to him , a smile appeared on her face ,  it's been years since she saw her son , he was her first child , the love she gave him was different, of course she loved the others , but you never love anything in the world the way you love your first child .

Julia walked up to Damon and hugged him
Damon ! mio figlo  (my son)

Damon says as he hugs her tight
Hola madre , how are you ?

Julia
Good that i saw you now !

Damon
I'm sorry for your loss

Julia
Damon! He was your father , it's not time for your old differences , please .

Damon
Mother , he knew he was dying , but he never thought of calling his faraway son , i mean he chose his pride over his child  , typical old Lorenzo Sorrentino

Julia
He wanted you to call him , and i tried to call you many times but you didn't answer.

Damon pauses for a second , he does remember the missed calls from his mother , but he was busy grieving over his break up with Anna .

Damon
I also have my business to take care of

Julia
Family before business son .

Damon
So? When's the funeral?

Julia
I'm still working on it , your father had a last wish before he died

Damon
And what would that be ?

Julia
He wanted his funeral in the garden behind the manor , the garden is not really good looking , so I'm calling for a designer , to redesign it and redecorate it

Damon
Sounds stressful and completely unnecessary .

                 ______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️_______

•the present•

Anna
Damon ...?

Damon
Anastasia ....?

       ~~~~~~~~End of the chapter~~~~~~~~~