WE MEET AGAIN

_______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️_______

Julia
You two know each other ?

Damon and Anna didn't respond , just stood there staring at each other , words have betrayed them , Damon wanted to hold Anna between his arms tightly, Anna wanted to do the same , but , the flashback of that night came back to her , when she walked on him and Amelia in his bar .

Anna
Excuse me i ..... i need to go

Anna turned away and walked as fast as she can , leaving Julia confused and Damon shocked to see her here , she started to run when she heard him calling out on her out loud " ANNA WAIT!"

She ran toward her car , she got in and drove away , Damon couldn't catch on her .

Anna drove off to her small yet beautiful apartment

She lost it , she lost her calmness , she lost her nerves , she was shocked , she couldn't handle to meet him again , after all this time , she spent 5 years moving on from him , it was hard , but she succeeded eventually, but to see him now , it opened the wounds of the past .

Anna laid on her bed and slept for the rest of the day until tomorrow, she decided to not take the designing job of the garden .

                ______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️______

Anna drove to the company in the next morning , she went straight to Diego's office , to inform him about her refusal to the garden's redesign.

Diego
What!? Why? Did something happened?

Anna
It's a long story Diego , i don't wanna talk about it , please , understand me .

Diego
I'm trying , trust me , but , a member of that family called yesterday, he told me to make sure you stick to the job .

Anna (sarcastically)
Really!? Did it happened to mention his name ?

Diego
His name was Damon Sorrentino

Anna
Perfect .

Diego
Weird how they didn't want to mention their names before .

Anna ( under her breath)
Maybe because they're a dangerous family with dirty business

Diego
Why don't you want to continue? Do you know any of them ?

Anna
I told you it's a long story , personal

Diego
Okay , i won't push you , but you must know , that man insisted on you , he said he'd pay how mush we want , but hey if you want we can report him to the police .

Anna
No no , no problem, I'll handle it , now if you'll excuse me .

Anna stood up and walked to leave Diego's office until she was stopped by him .

Diego
Anna !

Anna
Yes ?

Diego
Whatever there is , I'm with you , okay ?

Anna
Thanks Diego

                  _____⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️______

Anna walks back to her office , she spends most of time thinking , she couldn't take Damon out of her mind , he was still the same , the same muscular tall man , with his sharp nose , perfect beard and fixed hair , only this time with more tattoos.