Koneko-chan! (Sasuke Love Story)

Warning! Really cliche story!

Sasuke Uchiha is twelve years old and is one of the best ninjas in Konohagakure. He is one of the few remaining Uchihas, who are not only know for their Kekkai Genkai, but also for their natural good-looking visage. As days pass by, the Graduation Exam keeps getting closer and closer. And day by day, Sasuke's blood thirst increases. For some reason, it makes a little witch girl just a little bit interested in the Uchiha.

Deciding to confess just a week before the exams, she was cruelly turned down by the one and only Sasuke Uchiha. That was a grave mistake.

Witches were naturally beautiful, and they could lure any man to them. But how can Sasuke be any different. Perhaps his dark inner thoughts of revenge had clouded his eye for girls.

She was mad. Very mad. She couldn't accept it! She can't!

Just to tickle his patience, she casted a very harmless spell on the Uchiha. Sasuke was enraged one day when he wakes up as... a small pitch black kitten!? The girl, horrified that the spell worked, dropped the Sasuke in cat form in a pet orphanage.

She promised him that he would turn back to his normal self after a week just right before the exams begin.

Imagine Sasuke's frustration when he finds he could possibly not graduate in the Academy if that girl couldn't find a solution before time is up. He could almost scream atrocities. But of course he couldn't. He was a cat. Not a human.

That's how Sasuke meets a girl who is five years older than him. She was tasked to take care of him. But can love bloom? Only time can tell.