Lucky Star x Naruto CROSSOVER

It's quite alright if you haven't watched Lucky Star. I am merely using the MC of Lucky Star as a basis. I have watched Lucky Star but that was a long time ago so if this girl has, for example, a hate for tomatoes yet I made her like them in my story then please don't be confused. I've forgotten a lot about Lucky Star but I do remember that the girl was a gamer, otaku, and a couch potato. She was also quite oblivious, as shown when she fanned her thighs by lifting her skirt in the train. A man saw her do it and he was like, O////O Anyhow, let's get started.

Konata Izumi is suddenly transported to the wonderful world of Naruto.  >_> UNLIKE typical otakus, she did not particularly want to be there. 

She was tired from playing games all night and she hadn't bathed since yesterday. So when she is transported there during the night(LS time) and appears in the Naruto World in the morning(N time), who wouldn't be pissed!? 

She was about to get her healthily-needed sleep after ten days of playing games nonstop, GODDAMMIT! How could she sleep when the great Sun God is glaring at her saying, "WAKE THE HELL UP, KID! IT'S A BRIGHT NEW DAY, ME-DAMMIT!" <——This is a pun.

As a result of her tantrum, the people in the Naruto Verse didn't particularly consider her a person-worth-talking-to.

The next day, the Hokage (Hiruzen) was glad that she wasn't having tantrums anymore. And as all effin cliche fanfics go, the Hokage asked if she wanted to be a ninja(who the hell would ask an unfamiliar girl to hone the skills she could possibly use to kill them anyway?). 

Izumi was tired of this shit. She didn't know if this was reality or just a dream, but she did know that she didn't know how to control katra(YES) just because she watched Naruto and apparently memorized every fucking thing to do in using a jutsu and can pull off jonin-level jutsu because of that.

"NO." That was her answer. "How could you ask such a weak and nimble-looking girl to become a ruthless killer whose clan is apparently dead because of Orochimaru?"

And thus, starts the Legend of Konata Izumi on the path of—- DOOOOOOOOOOT! <——that's the sound of a telephone hanging up.

You could say it kind of seems like a rant book of Naruto FanFics. It's just written in a different way. If you want to get ideas on how to make better FanFics, then I guess you can get an idea here, although it'll be a long time before I actually publish this. ^^