Blood Pact

This is an original story, if you were asking. Anyways, this is the overview of Blood Pact.

Mary(still thinking about the name) is an author(may be changed) about to rise in popularity. She has made quite a number of fans and publishing companies call everyday if they could have a meeting with her regarding her book Diabolic Love.

She makes a contract with Rising Star Publishing Company and thousand copies of her book is delivered nationwide. Just as she thought her dream to become an author has come true, she realizes after a few days' time that that dream is still much too far away.

Only a few hundreds of her book is being bought and her editor doesn't seem to want to accept any of her new ideas for a book. Her contract with the Rising Star is becoming a tad bit shaky and her popularity with the wattpad people is diminishing too... Was this the end? Will her dream end this way just like that?

Just as she lost all hope when Rising Star decides to break off the contract, a diabolic creature with pitch black wings visits her one night.

"You will fail. That is your destiny." he tells her with bloodshot eyes, pointing his long black nails at her. He tells her that in order to avoid this path easily, she will have to sign a contract with him.

The contract certified that the demon was to be by her side until she completely avoids this destiny. When her wish is fulfilled, the demon will come and take her soul. That contract was called... the Blood Pact.

And that was Blood Pact! Just in case I forget, I'm going to add the description below.

Humans are greedy creatures. Right at the beginning of time and still continue to be in the present time. Always, always wishing for success. Wealth, Luck, Power, Popularity... Those were just the beginning.

But how do they achieve these things? Why are people who aren't destined with this destiny able to walk down the path of success? How did Osama Bin Laden persuade that pilot to stay loyal to him and participate in that suicide mission? How did Adolf Hitler succeed so much in his plan of taking over Germany? But... how come these people died so mysteriously?

The answer is... Devils. Using the power of the seven deadly sins, they convince humans to sign the Blood Pact. But every beautiful and tempting stuff in life comes with a price. And the price for that overwhelming success was... Soul Feeding. In exchange of success, the contracted devil will devour the contracted human's soul once the pact has been fulfilled.

A very diabolic way of starting and ending success, don't you think? Now what if a pure and innocent girl is visited by a devil one day? Will she perish just as her ancestors had? Only time can tell...