𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

"You want me to play the piano?! Fine, but if I throw up it's on you

"You want me to play the piano?! Fine, but if I throw up it's on you."

___________________________________________

A COUPLE MINUTES LATER Alaska was back to sitting on the red chairs because the audition parts had finally started.

Since Melanie hadn't actually auditioned for any specific role she was seated next to Alaska as she rambled on about how excited she was to be the lead dancer.

Alaska just let her yap her ears off knowing that this was something that she's been looking forward for for ages. Alaska even promised to buy her some victory ice cream after they were done watching everyone audition.

E.J. was currently the first one to audition but the crew managed to run into a slight malfunction. Okay, maybe a big one, they didn't have a pianist.

While Miss Jenn was asking random people if they had some experience with playing the piano Melanie suddenly sprang up from her seat and yelled, "Alaska can play the piano!"

Alaska's eyes widened to the size of saucers as Miss Jenn pointed at her. "You can?"

"Uh, no, don't mind my sister she's just a big liar." Alaska said through gritted teeth as she attempted to pull Melanie down by her sleeve but the girl wouldn't budge.

"Not true, she's been playing since she was 6!" Melanie yelled and now all eyes were on Alaska.

Including Nini, the brunette was silently praying that Alaska would play the piano, it would help having her best friend up there with her.

Seeing all of their stares especially Melanie's, Alaska finally gave in. "You want me to play the piano?! Fine, but if I throw up it's on you." Alaska pointed at her little sister before making her way over to the side of the stage where the piano was kept.

Melanie silently cheered, proud that her idea had actually worked before sitting back down and taking her phone out to record Alaska playing the piano. She felt like a mom watching their daughter's first recital.

Alaska attempted to calm herself down once she sat at the piano, fidgeting with her rings while she waited for E.J. to start singing.

After Miss Jenn was done discussing with Carlos she turned her head to face Alaska and gave her a thumbs up along with a nod, signaling for her to start playing.

Alaska took in a deep breath before starting to play the chords of "Start of Something New."

While Alaska was playing the piano, her fingers practically gliding along the keys with ease, Nini couldn't keep her eyes off of her.