Your first meet

You walk into those glass doors with the big bright glowing sign that says "Circus Baby's Pizzeria." You look around questioningly as you shine the flashlight that someone left for you to discover. You walk into a room full of party tables and dirty seats, you walk up to the stage to see one big red animatronic. Who is this? You think to yourself. Looking over, you see a sign. "Circus Baby, pay 20 dollars for a scoop of ice cream!" Huh? Must be some kind of ruse to get more money. You say as you roll your eyes.

You're still staring at her big blue eyes as you hear a THUD come from behind you. Spinning around holding your flashlight in a tight grip, you see a man..? Who's that.. you think as you approach the strange man who appeared to have fallen on the floor. "Who are you?! What are you doing here after hours?!" You yell. The man looks up at you with a start of a bruise on his forehead. Hypnotized by his beautiful eyes, he starts to say "I'm Micheal.. Micheal Afton.. who are you..?" He says while gripping his forehead. "Oh. I'm Y/N.." you say hesitantly.

"Y/N? What a pretty name." He smiles, you blush. "Th-thanks.." You stutter. What's this feeling? I've never felt this way.. "hey, are you okay?" He says worryingly. "Oh.. I'm.. I'm fine." You pull out of your thoughts. No. You barely know him! You can't like him already. "That's fine, so let's start going over your..." his words leave your head. In your mind you think. Wait, Afton?? I've heard that name somewhere. Too many times actually.. "..So that pretty much sums it up." You snap out of your head. "Oh uh.. I.. I didn't catch that.. I'm sorry I was caught up in my thoughts.." You say embarrassed. "That's quite alright. I get caught up in my head a lot too." He says smiling. "So what I was saying is that you're gonna need to keep your distance from most of the animatronics during the night, long story short.. you could die from it if you don't." You look up at him with a scared look. Die?! What does he mean die?!

(I'm leaving it here for now just be patient till the next pt. 💪😍)