7 - Under My Tongue

Your eyes follow Jungkook's perfect ass as the smooth, creamy curves flex and relax with each step toward his bed.

And his toned arms. And those muscular thighs...

Damn. It's like he's carved out of marble.

You know how much hard work he puts into literally everything he does. Clearly, taking care of his body is no exception. He's a work of art.

As Jungkook pulls back the covers of the bed, you reach forward and give his taut right butt cheek an appreciative smack.

"I see we're ready to get a little rough," he teases over his shoulder, sitting down with his back upright against the pillows. He makes to pull you on top of him, but his words give you another idea.

You climb onto the bed and settle yourself in the space between his outstretched legs, facing him. He watches you like he can't wait to see what you do next, along for whatever ride you take him on.

His cock stands up between you, hard and pink and tempting. You peel off the condom and toss it to the side, wrapping your hand around him. He pulses with need beneath your fingers.

Keeping hold of him, you lean forward and touch your lips to his. He reaches up to clasp your face with both hands, deepening the kiss, and you can still taste yourself on him. The intimacy of it thrills you.

You catch his lower lip between your teeth and bite just hard enough to get his attention. And when you pull away, you hold his gaze with fire in your eyes.

He throbs in response, not totally sure where you're taking him yet but ready and willing. You glory in the power of holding his pleasure in your hand.

Now you need him in your mouth.

Bending down slowly, you bring your tongue to the base of his hard-on and drag it along his length, flicking and rubbing along the little groove at the underside of the head before you go back for more.

Jungkook inhales sharply and squeezes his eyes shut at the sensation. You can tell you've had your intended effect. You smirk, and again that thought crosses your mind: Here I am, with Jungkook's boner in my hand, making him squirm under my tongue and loving every second of it. HOW did this happen?!

Excited and enthusiastic, you bring your mouth around the head and then take him deeper, sweeping your tongue over him as you go. A low moan escapes his lips as you start to move slowly up and down, sucking, licking.

"This," he manages between jagged breaths. "This is what I pictured. When you messaged me about your dream." He threads his fingers into your hair, his grip gentle as you release suction and tongue his sensitive head again. He inhales sharply in response before continuing.

"I pictured making you cum with my fingers and mouth, just like we did. And then I imagined you getting on your knees to suck my cock, just like you are now."

You sink your mouth all the way down his length in answer, and his fingers tighten in your hair with a loud groan.

The tip of him hits the back of your throat and rubs back and forth against it while your tongue sweeps along his shaft. You feel his hips start to tense and his breath get choppier.

So you take him further into your throat, until you're nearly triggering your gag reflex.

"Wow," he exhales, legitimately impressed.

And then you start to move your tongue and throat muscles like you could swallow him whole. Over and over, your throat contracts and relaxes around his rock hard length. Jungkook's moans of gratification become wilder and less controlled as you work him with your mouth, urging him toward his climax.