resort

It was September first and Zander was on the train. Ready for his final year at hogwarts. All was going OK till Ron and Hermione barged in. Looking for Harry Potter. "Hey have you seen Harry Potter arond here.'' Hermione asked. "Does it look like I've seen Harry Potter. Now get out." Zander said.

After dumb and dumber left. With a little force. Draco walked in. "Hey who are you I haven't seen you here before." Draco said "I'm Williams Zander Williams." Zander said but you might remember by my old name. Harry Potter." He continued. "What do you mean we're Harry Potter?" Draco asked. Instead of ancering he just hands him his test papers.

He was playing with Lucifer while Draco read. After he was done. He was shocked to say the least. The boy he picked on all those years. Was actually the son of his father's best friend. Alexander Williams. "Hey in sorry for picking on you before. I didn't know." Draco said. "Hey it's OK I was no better." Zander says smiling.

"Zander why do you have a Cerberus in your lap?" Draco asked "this is Lucifer he's one of my familiar and around my neck is Gabriel my other familiar." Zander said. Draco just nodded.

Awhile later a girl walks in to there compartment. She has green hair green eyes and two lips rings and a nose ring. "May I sit here?" She asks. They nod "my name's Riddle Alice Heart Riddle." She says.

"Well I'm Zander and this is Draco

"Well I'm Zander and this is Draco." Zander says. ''Riddle like Tom Riddle?'' Draco asks. "Yes he's my father." "So your the daughter of the dark lord? " Draco asks. "Yes I am." She smiles "Are you new here. I haven't seen you before." Zander asks. "Yes I'm a transfer from the Wizarding school in America. It's my last year and I wanted to finish at the school my father went." She says.

For the rest of the train ride. They talk getting to know each other. When the train stops they get off. They get in to the castle. Then the sorting ceremony starts there were fourteen new slytherin thirteen new Gryffindor twelve new Hufflepuff and eleven new Ravenclaw. "Ok looks like we have two new students both final year. Let's get them sorted. Professor McGonagall would you please." Dumbledore said.

"Riddle Alice." She calls Alice goes up to the stool and the hat is placed on her head. "SLYTHERIN." The hat calls and the whole slytherin table applause next is "Williams Zander." McGonagall calls Zander goes up to the stool and the hat is placed on his head. Again the hat calls out "SLYTHERIN." The whole slytherin table eruption in applause again.

After that food is served. Then the students go to there house's. Then Snape goes over house rules.

"Your House is your family. Family stands together.

The common room does not belong to YOU. It belongs to everyone. ...

Arguments with another Slytherin are only permitted in Slytherin House. Refer to the FIRST RULE.

Study time is QUIET time and is mandatory. ...

NO ONE is allowed to skip House meetings."

Snape said then he dismissed them to the dorms.