asking her out

It's been awhile. Zander has gotten know Alice alot better. It was somewhere in the middle of October. When Zander decided to ask her out.

They just got done with there third class potions with Gryffindor. The idiot duo is still looking for
'Harry Potter' when Zander pulled Alice aside.

"Alice will you go out with me?" Zander asks. Alice looks at him for a minute. But then she nods. "Yeah sure I'd like that." She said.

It was eight o'clock that when Zander picked up Alice. He knocked on her dorm room door and she opened it. "Ready to go?" He asked. She nodded and took his outstretched hand and they left. He apparates them to a fancy restaurant.

They go in and get a table. He ordered for them. The waitress was trying to flirt with him witch he had no interest in.

There food came and they talked. ''Do you agree with your dad's ideas?'' He asked. "Yes absolutely. Muggles should not know about us. We should not have to learn about there holidays. They fear what they don't understand and they will fear us. When they fear something they destroy it. So they would kill us." She said. Zander nodded along agreeing with her.

They continued dinner. Talking about different things. When they were done he took her back to her dorm. Before he left he asked her one thing.

"Alice Heart Riddle will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked her. She looked at him then nodded. "Yes Zander I will be your girlfriend." She said. He leaned down and kissed her cheek.