the idiot Duo

The next day Zander was walking to the great hall. When he was just about to round the corner. He heard Ron and Hermione talking. He decided to wait to here what they had to say.

"It's almost two months in and we can't find Harry." Ron said. "I bet that new kid Williams has something to do with it." Hermione replied

So there still looking for me Zander though to him self. He watched them walk away and contuned his way to the great hall.

Once he got there he met up with Draco and Alice. "Hey guys." Zander said take a seat next to Alice. "Have you heard what's new with the idiot duo." Zander asked.

"No what's new?" Draco asked. "Well there still looking for Potter." Zander replied. "I say we follow them and see what there up to." Alice chimed in.

Draco and Zander nodded in agreement. "Well since it's Saturday and no classes why not." Zander said.

So that's what they did after breakfast they followed Ron and Hermione. They caught them going in to Snape's potion room. So they waited behind a corner for them to come out.

The came out they were holding Veritaserum. Not thinking anything of it Zander his girlfriend and Draco walked away.

"So you guys want to come to my house for brale?" Zander questions. "Sure why not." Draco and Alice said

----------------
Time Skip
----------------

It was lunch and they were in the great hall. Zander was with Draco and Alice. They sat down not knowing Ron and Hermione put something in Zander's food.

Zander took a bite of his food afterward he felt different. Ron and Hermione came up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. "Yes may I help you?" He asked.

"What did you do with Harry Potter?" Hermione asked. "I was him. This Harry you speak of." Zander ancered truthfully. Due to the potion he didn't know was in his food.

"No your not." Ron said. Zander pulled out his inherents test papers and showed them. They looked at them "this is a fake. It must be. Your lying." Hermione spoke and walked away.

"What was that all about." Zander said. "I don't know. But I think they might have put something in your food." Draco said. "Might have." Zander shrugs.

And lunch they go to Zander's room and hang out.

--------------------------------------------------------
Should I make it a Polyamory between Zander Draco and Alice? Vote and or comment if yes. I've always shipped darry and I like Polyamory.