Incounter

"Bye sweetie." Lorraine tells Aurora before she kisses her daughter's temple.
"See you in a few days Rory." Ed says after Lorraine kisses Aurora.

Aurora watches her parents leave for another case. She's gotten over the fact that they have cases all the time. Aurora knows now that they aren't at home a lot. It does upset her to think about how she hasn't really had a childhood with her parents. They've always been on cases for as long as Aurora could remember.

"They'll be back soon." Nana tells Aurora.
"I know nana." Aurora says in her little voice.
"What do you want to do today?" Nana asks.
"What about watch a movie?" Aurora suggests and Nana agrees.

They decide on watching Beauty and the Beast. Aurora's favorite princess is Belle even though she's named after Sleeping Beauty.

~~~

An hour later, the movie is almost over and Nana fell asleep. Aurora is about to fall asleep when she hears glass shattering.

She looks around frantically trying to see if anything was there. Aurora doesn't see anything so she decides to investigate.

She looks around. Aurora goes into the kitchen and she sees a broken glass on the floor. She bends over and looks at the glass. Suddenly, Aurora feels something touch her back.

She quickly stood up and looked around. Out of nowhere, a tall shadowy figure with glowing white eyes. The thing that Aurora noticed the most was the woman's mouth. Her mouth looked like it was slit open.

The creature moves closer to Aurora. Aurora is frozen there in shock. She then snaps out of it and runs over to her nana.

"Nana! Nana! Wake up!" Aurora urgently yells. Her nana then wakes up and is confused.
"What? What's going on?" Nana asks confused.
"There's something over there!" Aurora says in tears.
"Let me see." Nana gets up and goes into the kitchen.

She turns on the light. Nana sees the broken glass on the floor. The creature was nowhere to be seen.
"I don't see anything sweetheart." Nana tells Aurora.
"It was just there." Aurora mutters through her tears.

"It's ok. Let's go to bed now." Nana says.
Aurora and Nana go to bed.

~~~

Later that night, Aurora wakes up to the sound of something breaking in her room. She shoots up out of bed. She looks around frantically again.

She gets scared and tries to leave her room, but her door slams shut in her face. Aurora runs back over to her bed. She hides under the covers and tried to fall back asleep.

Before she could fall asleep, the creature pulls her covers off. Aurora turns around and sees the creature standing tall in front of her.

Aurora starts to shout for Nana.
"Nana! Help me! Nana! Wake up!" Aurora yells.
The creature comes even closer to her.
"Aurora! I can't open the door!" Nana yells back.

Nana finally gets in and she runs over to Aurora. The woman with the split mouth disappeared. Aurora was relieved to be in her Nana's arms.

"Come sleep with me." Nana tells Aurora.
"Ok." Aurora mutters.
They both go back to bed in Nana's room.

The rest of the night was peaceful.