Happy At Last

The next morning, the Warrens all make pancakes together. They finish making them and sit down to enjoy them.

"We did really good making these." Aurora smiles.
"I know right." Ed agrees.
Lorraine smiles at the both of them.

They finish up and Ed does the dishes as Lorraine and Aurora play dolls upstairs. Once Ed finishes, he goes upstairs and joins them.

They play for a good hour.

"Can we get ice cream again?" Aurora asks.
"Sure." Ed says.
"Sounds good to me." Lorraine agrees.
They get ready and head out.

Aurora gets strawberry ice cream, Ed gets vanilla ice cream, and Lorraine gets mint chocolate chip. Rory and Lorraine mess with their ice cream just like before. Ed joins in.

He puts ice cream on Lorraine's lip.
"Let me get that for you." Ed says as he leans over the table and kisses Lorraine.
"Eww." Rory jokes.

Ed and Lorraine stop and laugh at Rory. They pay and leave.

"Let's watch a movie." Rory suggests.
"That sounds fun!" Ed smiles.

Rory decides to watch Beauty and the Beast. Aurora sits on Lorraine's lap and Ed sits next to them.

Lorraine suddenly pauses the movie.
"Before we start let's have some more fun." Lorraine smiles at Aurora.
She then starts to tickle Aurora. Ed joins in.

Aurora couldn't stop laughing. A few minutes later they stop and restart the movie.

The movie ends and Lorraine looks down to see Rory sleeping again. She then looks over and sees Ed sleeping.

She lightly picks up Rory and places her back down next to Ed. Lorraine goes and gets a snack from the kitchen. When she goes back Ed has woken up but Rory still is asleep.

"Let's let her sleep." Lorraine says as she sits next to Ed.
Ed and Lorraine choose a tv show to watch to pass the time. Rory finally wakes up in time for dinner.

Lorraine makes ravioli for the family. They enjoy their dinner. For the rest of the night they all play dolls together.

"Can I sleep with you guys?" Aurora asks.
"Sure pumpkin." Ed says.
They all head to bed.

The night was silent and as of then, they haven't seen the entity.

THE END

A/N
I hope you have enjoyed this story! My next story is on the movie Orphan from 2009. It's called Not As It Seems || Orphan (2009) Story. I can't wait to share it with you! I hope you have enjoyed this story and will enjoy my next one!