31st - pt2

Soundtrack <3
The way I are - Timbaland
LOYALTY.FEAT.RIHANA - Kendrick Lamar
Promiscuous  - Nelly Furtado
My love - Justin Timberlake
(songs playing at the party!)

We chased Sasha across the lawn, with Mikasa in reach and Ymir and historia following closely behind. I could hear the music form in side, loud bass bossed music that could make anyone dance to it.
Almost tripping up the stairs, I held onto mikasa's arm as she pushed passed the already drunken strangers looming around the entrance of the mansion. The stench of the house was insane, the smell of hard liquor and pot leaking from the air filled my nostrils as I Cautiously Closened to the door, each step counting as my last.

It was loud and dark, bright flashes of colour blinding me as I stumbled into the house, securing my spot on Mikasa's arm as she pushed past the jumping and screaming crowd. bodies pushed back into me as I slid past them. Mikasa seemed to know this place like it was the back of her hand. We entered the hauling crowd of people as I heard her yell from infront of me.

"Move, please oh my god!" She shoved a couple snogging each other against the hallway wall as she attempted to pulled me along with her. My hat was pulled off my head, caught on strangers shoulders as I stumbled behind to snatch it back.

"Everyone is this way!!" She looked back at me, "come on!" Her hand clawing at my shirt as she pulled me forward. a yelp escaped my throat as I secured my hat on my head, both anxiety and extreme excitement Pulsed through my veins along with the bass of the music.

After what seemed like an eternity of being shoved, pulled and pushed, i finally squeezed past the last person, my outfit all ruffled up.

"Ayo mika is here!" I hear a voice announce, my attention shifted straight towards her. A green figure loomed closer to her, bringing her into a hug. "Daynm Mami - you look fine as hell."

We were at a crowded lounge room- pong tables, couches and countless red cups stacked up on each other. Everyone was dressed to fit the part, not one costume half ass- but it's not like I could tell who anyone was anyway.

"Connie!" Her excitement was cut off as she looked him up and down.

"You look... green." She laughed. It was hard to hear their conversation, with the ear piercing howls of excitement and loud music, deafening me.

I watched as Mikasa turn slowly, showing me in all my non existent glory as I hid behind her playing nervously With the buttons on my shirt, people shouldering past the circle we had made. Connie's attention shifted, his face snapping to the most surprised look I had ever seen.

"ZAMBONI!" He howled - obliviously exhilarated to see my familiar face.  He pushed past Mikasa, striding straight towards me, his hands open offering me a wide stance as he held a red plastic cup in his left hand.
His costume and the name he called me... caught me off guard. his outfit consisted of vibrant green face paint smeared over his face and matching a shirt and pants. Genuinely frightened, a gasp escaped my throat, my face alarmed.

"I didn't think would come, oh my god!" He shouted in my face, the strong stench of weed wafting of my nose.
I forced a cheesy smile on my face as my hand reached out to touch his green shoulders.

"Of course I would come!" I reassured him, yelling because if I didn't there is now he could hear me. I was met by a toothy smile and dilated pupils, staring Down at me.
"I just didn't have much to wear!" I awkwardly laughed, my eyes gazing down to look at my poorly fitted outfit.

"Nah- what do you mean, you look great!" The way he spoke was enthusiastic, his voice booming over the music. "Now we have 2 cowboys in the house!-" he announced, red eye glowing at me as he unconsciously passed me the red cup.