❝ GRIM REAPER ❞

|| CHAPTER TWO ||

GRIM REAPER

LILITH WATCHED AS EVELYN paces back and forward as she told her about everything she heard last night

"—and she said that I am a fragile girl, I can't protect myself." Evelyn rambled as the table hit her leg. "Ow!"

"Oh my gods!" Lilith said as she got up, making her way towards her.

"I am fine." Evelyn hissed in pain as she clutched her knee which had been hit.

"I wasn't talking about you." Lilith rolled her eyes as she bent down to look at the table. "Is the table okay."

Evelyn gave her a glare and shoved the girl away who laughed at her. "I am serious right now, Lilith!"

"No you are not!" Lilith said as she clutched her stomach, "Your father is Sirius!"

Evelyn gave her a dry look, "Ha! Ha! Ha!" And flopped down on the bed.

Lilith rolled her eyes at the overdramatic girl. She flopped down beside her and the Daughter of Circe clutched her hand tightly.

"Eve, look at me." Lilith said as she turned to look at her.

The grey eyed girl slowly raised her eyes to meet the amethyst brown, who were looking at her with love and admiration filled in them.

Lilith smiled at the girl, "Eve, you are a part Goddess. You are the saviour, Sweets, are you not?"

Evelyn nodded, her face morphing into a small smile, "I am, but—"

"No buts." Lilith interrupted. "You are the reason we were able to survive the Sea of Monsters."

Evelyn's brow fused, "That's not true. You and Percy—"

"Yes, Me and Percy." Lilith sat up as she lightly held her bestfriend's hand. "But you faught with us, remember? You faught Polyphemus. The worst of all. You killed several monsters within one go. You, my dear friend, are a Demigod."

Evelyn hang on each and every word Lilith was saying. Her eyes flashing with confidence as Lilith proceed to say more.

"Do you really think others opinion matters after saving the entire world?" Lilith asked, raising a brow.

Evelyn's eyes darted downwards. Her grip on Lilith's hand tightning as she sucked a sharp breath. She looked at her, her eyes eyes shinning with determination, "It doesn't matter. I am the Daughter of Circe and would show these wizards what a demi-witch is capable of!"

Lilith grinned as she cheered, "That's my girl!"

Evelyn grinned back at her, her mind wondering what she did to deserve a friend like her. Lilith was always there for her even if they fight, argue and even sometimes try to kill eachother. She was the sister Evelyn never had. Lilith never left her like her mother did.