❝ GREETINGS ❞

|| CHAPTER ONE ||

GREETINGS

IT WAS ALMOST AFTERNOON when Lilith Nightangel woke up and she was suddenly craving for ice cream

Evelyn and Lilith had arrived at Leaky cauldron the last night. The girls had just one day before leaving for Hogwarts and they still didn't got their books and other things.

Evelyn already had her wand that was given by Circe so they didn't had to purchase the wand. Lilith's wand was getting heat up because of some reasons she didn't knew, neither did Evelyn. But she didn't had any problem, she didn't need a wand.

"Why does it take you an eternity to get ready?" The Nightangel girl huffed as she watched her bestfriend running around the room, getting ready. "I could finish a book by the time you're done with your makeup!"

Evelyn threw her hairs into a high ponytail as she said. "Well, some of us believe in perfection! It's an art, darling, not a race. You, on the other hand, rush out looking like a hastily drawn stick figure."

Lilith threw a pillow at her, "Perfection? It's not the Louvre; we're just going to grab ice cream. I could grow a garden in the time you spend contouring!"

Evelyn rolled eyes dramatically, "Not everyone can be a masterpiece in five minutes. Some of us are creating a masterpiece that lasts all day, unlike your 'natural ' look that fades!"

Lilith glared at her "Your 'masterpiece' takes so long; I could have binge-watched a season of my favorite show!"

Evelyn put her black boots as she huffed. "Well, maybe if you put in a little effort, you wouldn't look like you just rolled out of bed."

Lilith stood up as she threw her hairs into a messy bun. "Effort? I'm embracing the 'effortless chic' vibe. Meanwhile, you're over there transforming into a glamorous sloth."

Evelyn smirked at her as she pulled Lilith's cheeks, "It's called self-care, sweetie. You should try it sometime instead of relying on bedhead chic."

Lilith smacked her hand away as they made their way outside their room. "I'd rather be carefree and ready in five minutes than stuck in front of a mirror all day!"

Evelyn flipped her hair dramatically as she said. "Well, some of us believe in making an entrance, not a hasty escape."

Lilith rolled her eyes as she looked at the girl. "Making an entrance? More like making an appointment with your vanity. I bet the mirror knows more about you than your friends do!"

The girls entered Diagonal alley, Evenly looked around in surprise as she looked around even though this wasn't her first time going there.

Lilith had taken her and Aurora both here at Percy's birthday to buy some gifts for him.