❝ DIMPLES and LOVE ❞

DIMPLES AND LOVE

LILITH AND EVELYN were lead inside the Great hall by Professor McGonagall, who has given them an hour long lecture along with a good dinner in the kitchens

Lilith had to calm all the elves before she could bring Professor McGonagall in so that she won't get suspicious.

The girls entered the Great hall and they could hear Percy Weasely and Headmaster whispered among eachother.

Lilith heard Professor Dumbledore say, "Good. There’s no point moving them all now. I’ve found a temporary guardian for the Gryffindor portrait hole. You’ll be able to move them back in tomorrow."

"And the Fat Lady, sir?" Percy Weasely asked.

"Hiding in a map of Argyllshire on the second floor. Apparently she
refused to let Black in without the password, so he attacked. She’s still very distressed, but once she’s calmed down, I’ll have Mr. Filch restore her."

"Oh gods. It's that bad." Evelyn whispered to Lilith and Professor McGonagall. The latter nodded while the former looked as shock as she was.

McGonagall opened the door with a creak. "Albus." She called out as Lilith and Evelyn moved a little forward.

The Headmaster turned and beamed as soon as he saw his two exceptionally brilliant students, "Miss. Nightangel, Miss. Black. Are you both alright?"

Lilith nodded with a slight smile, "Absolutely great, Professor. Sorry we fell asleep in the Shrinking Shack after eating billions of candies."

Professor Dumbledore smiled, his eyes twinkling as he looked at the girls, "Shrinking Shack, you say? Were you not scared to go there?"

Evelyn shrugged, "What is in it to be scared of, Professor? We live with ghosts inside the castle as well."

Dumbledore looked at them, his eyes analysising the girls deeply, "Correct, Miss. Black. I did expected such intelligent responce from you."

Evelyn smiled a little. "It's a good thing we were out."

"Is it?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

"Yep." Lilith shrugged. "Or we would have knocked him down—"

"—tie his legs—"

"—break his arm—"

"—and drag him to castle."

Professor Dumbledore laughed joyfully at the girls comments, he knew they were powerful, they were something entirely different then the normal wizards, he could feel the power radiating off them. He had seen Evelyn when she was little, he knew of her magical capabilities. Although he haven't had the pleasure to meet Lilith when she had came to Wizarding world along with her, he had now already seen her to be exceptionally good and loyal. He could blindly trust the girls but he would definitely try to find out what are they.