Chapter 4

Director: Dear Chairman.

Fade in to a remote base of some sort, with Washington Will, Alex  and Caboose approaching the structure

Director: Rest assured we have the situation under control. While the Meta is proving to be an elusive enemy, our Recovery agent is already closing in on it. I expect this incident will reach a conclusion soon, and I will be able to return to my research. Hopefully, without further interruption.

Washington: And you're sure this is where we can find this guy?

Will: Caboose would know he's obsessed.

Caboose: I think so. We all found out our new orders at the same time; he tried to hide his from me so I would not know where he was.

Will: Because he knew you would look for him. I'm still impressed you found his orders.

Washington: Really. I can't imagine why.

Caboose: I said it was like a game of hide and seek, and he said that that was right; he was going to hide from me. And the only way he could win, is if he dies without ever seeing me again.

Will: Obviously he didn't want to see you agin Caboose.

Washington: And he knows about Freelancer as well.

Caboose: Oh, yeah, he knows the most. He knows uh, all about your A.I. game. He dated Tex! And Alex is his and Tex's son!

Alex: Ya he is but he's and asshole.

Washington: Agent Texas? Um, how could a person-

A sniper shot rings out between them

Voice: Fuck!

Washington: Sniper! Get down!

Alex: Shit!

Will: Wait a minute I recognize that aim.

Caboose: Huh?

Voice: Okay, that was your one warning shot! The next one's goin' right between your eyes!

Alex: I recognize that angry voice.

Washington: Private Caboose, Privet Will!Get down!

Caboose: Wait a minute-

Voice: Alright! I warned ya! Sayonara, biatch!

Another sniper shot misses Caboose and Will 

Voice: Aw come on, what the fuck!?

Will: Yep it's him.

Washington: Caboose Will!

Alex: Don't worry he won't hit them.

Washington: Why!

Will: He's got bad aim 

Caboose: I know that voice! Church! Church! It's me! Your all-time best friend!

Will: Alex and I are here to.

Church: Caboose Will? Guys is that you?

Caboose: Yes! Church, it's me!

Church starts firing at Caboose and Will a lot, and missing, a lot

Caboose: I have missed you so much! It has been so long! Did you miss me!?

Church: Fuck! I missed them!